tuscl

Suicidal man credits Hong Kong with saving his life

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:31 PM
[view link] Or was it Adelitas?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - that's a nice ass on your avatar - is that your SB?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I have good taste Papi. ;) I'll pm you about it.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    hey whatever it takes to rediscover the will to live then so be it. guy sure had a way with words which made me laugh my ass off. fave line: "5 are worth dragging my cock through a mile of broken glass just to be the last guy in line to fuck them." this was in reference to the adelitas club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think strip-clubs are a great & natural cure for depression - I wish SCs were in my Rx plan's formulary
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Haha.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    This might be the one time high amounts of cocaine saved a man's life. I'm not gonna hate on him for that! But I will say there has been many a time a trip to an sc brightened an otherwise dreary day for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What an inspiring story. I'm deeply touched.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I remember reading this story awhile back. Since it's coming from totalfratmove it's hard to tell if it's real. But I have to say, when feeling down in the dumps even a shitty visit to a stripclub usually cheers me up, only time it doesn't is if I got ROB but that's rare since all these PLs on here have made me so damn strip club savvy.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I agree. Titties in yo face is much better than Prozac. Yeah, it's an old story. I think totalfratmove pulled the story from reddit. The reddit user seemed real, so it may be true, but who knows.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I agree, Strip clubs with lap dances are the best and natural cure for depression I was about to get into depression and sad with my career not progressing well.After I started visiting strip clubs my life got a U turn,I got more interest in life
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion