• waynegame
    8 years ago
    Very nice
  • waynegame
    8 years ago
    Very nice
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Woo hoo !! If only I was in the club where she works. Very nice, poledancer83. You are a knockout.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    Thank you :)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Who's the sick mother fucker posting nude pics of them self?
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    I don't deny I am a sick mf'r lol
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nice pictures. Especially the first one--your tits look so good in that photo. I want to suck on them
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Need some more title pics
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    If enjoying pictures of your beautiful body makes me a sick mother fucker, then I'm proud to say I'm a sick mother fucker.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    .^ hahaha
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Actually, poledancer, you stole my thunder. I saw going to write: "I don't know which is hotter. The pics or being called a sick MFer." And I usually pride my behavior on being on the "up and up" both in the club and online. OMG, I love your body, you're beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Thanks pole dancer.
  • vajmon
    8 years ago
    Great pics. Thanks. I'd love to see some of your pussy creampied!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Poledancer, Please don't take this the wrong way and if it's none of my business, feel free to tell me to fuck off, but I am concerned. I wish to remain factual about your drinking (if you are) and what you have decided about it since you posted last month. I only ask this in a sensible, tactful, considerate, and humble way.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Well, that was a nice way to wake up. Thanks. :) Yes, I'm a lazy mother fucker. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion