tuscl

"I'm pregnant!"

Corvus
Arizona
No, it's not mine, and I doubt it's Johnsmith69's either. The girl is in her mid-20s.

I met a sweet looking civilian girl (on line) about a month ago. We had a nice get-to-meet-you dinner a couple of weeks ago and made plans for a mutually beneficial relationship. I travel a lot so this was certainly not going to be a "see each other every week" type of arrangement. I let her know I was coming back to her city and would like to see her. Everything is going well, and yesterday she drops the news "I'm pregnant!". And she shut down our date. She actually seemed a bit freaked out by the pregnancy. No surprise there.

I haven't fucked her yet, so no doubt it's not my doing. But damn, don't these girls know how to keep from getting knocked up. Now I have to find another in her town. At least that can be fun, and a couple of local dancers are in the running.

Don't you just hate it when some other looser knocks up the girls you are playing with? Be careful out there you perverts.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A few weeks ago I was talking with a stripper that I had been getting some pretty playful table dances from and I inquired what was on the menu in VIP. She replied anything except anal. I told her I would think about it. Then 2 weeks ago another dancer told me that the first one was 2 months pregnant. Now I just cannot get excited about going to VIP with her. In fact I have even passed on any more table dances.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The pill has a failure rate of 1 in 50 per year. My older daughter, luckily enough, was a product of one of those. The IUD, depending on what model is used, roughly the same. Contraceptive sponges can leak. Condoms can rupture. There is no way of avoiding all risk except by total abstinence.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The nice thing about a pregnant pussy is you can't get it more pregnant and many girls get crazy horny!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe some people view it as "if I get preggers I get preggers."

Mrs S and I laugh about that. All these coworkers around Mrs S would always say "it was an accident." Bullshit all these manipulative girls knew what they were doing. Mrs S is on birth control and in almost 20 years we have never even come close to an "accident." If she was on another medication that may alter her pill, it's easy, when we fucked I didn't cum inside.

My ex-ATF claimed to be preggers 3 times in 6 years of knowing her (never by me) every time the excuse was the condom broke during sex.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " I doubt it's Johnsmith69's either. The girl is in her mid-20s. "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, good point. Way too old for @Smith, even if she's a redhead.

I keep a copy of my vasectomy documentation around just in case some kind of drama arises.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Mazeltov!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good advice. It could get blamed on you
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    there are ones who are looking for a payday
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    My first OTC experience tried to get me like that after our 2nd OTC. Called and said she was pregnant, what were my thoughts on more kids (she already knew I didn't want more kids), and asked for ~$600 for an abortion. After some talk on the phone, I replied with let me know when you're going to the clinic and I'll meet you there to see what's what. Never heard from her again.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Gwen :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The only time a girlfriend got pregnant, I found out real quick it wasn't me. And shadowcat, Gwen doesn't count. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion