tuscl

First Blowjob

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, August 12, 2016 7:03 AM
Do you still remember your first blowjob?

17 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Not really; I was in school and my g/f was terrible at it. She didn't like me eating her pussy either! That relationship didn't last. I DO remember my first GOOD BJ; it was in a girl's car in a parking garage. She had some skills...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I was a punk teenager, but I'll never forget Candy. She was a cutie, we went to our Homecoming and she gave me a BJ on the way home in my car.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There you go again, reminiscing about your bus rides home after school with juice!!!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yes. It was yesterday.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hush, shailynn, don't give the JuiceMan a reputation. LOL
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes. I had to explain to her that "blow" was just an expression.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LOL, shadowcat. ME: No, honey, no twisting, just up and down. It's a dick. Up and down. No, it's not a "hover job," it actually needs to touch some part inside your mouth. Yes, I'm pretty sure. (*5 minutes later*) HER: my jaw's cramping up. Can we stop? /rant about BJs. I'm still impressed you mongers find BBBJs worth paying for. I guess I've never had a good one. :-/
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Dominic77 good ones are definitely much more of the exception than the norm but I'd imagine some of the strippers in Detroit are pretty good at it seeing as they get lots of practice ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The GoVikings man is correct !! It's a perennial favorite all over town.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It wasn't my first, but it was the same girl in college who gave me my first. I came, unexpectedly, all over her face and in her hair; violating her first rule: no cumming in her mouth or on her face. Even worse (or better) it was five minutes before her next final.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    YES! BBBJ 'til completion with swallow, administered by a very young girl when I was the same age, and with zero advance warning. But part of her reason for doing this, as it often is, was to protect her virginity. She did do a very good job and I was pleasantly surprised. SJG
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Her name was tiffany!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What did it taste like crazyjoe
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I wouldnt know. I never had my first...
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I somewhat remember if it was indeed my first. It was good, she had a warm mouth, got to finger some fat wet pussy. Downside looking back on it she was fat and not too cute, but at the time I was like hell yeah!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Not really. My memories got jumbled so I have trouble remembering what came first even though I still remember events. I remember Ronald Reagan joking "We begin bombing in 15 minutes." But apparently in this reality, he said 5 minutes. Could be more evidence that I really did die in an alternate universe and woke up in my parallel reality self here. When your reality doesn't add up to your memories, switching into an almost identical universe or reality starts making sense. Apparently some dancers do this all the time. I visit the same strip club from week to week and sometimes it seems like I'm visiting the same club in a different universe especially when a bunch of the dancers suddenly change. I remember one dancer said she hadn't seen me in 2 years, remembering me from a club I stopped visiting. One week later I saw her again in the same club, she said the same thing to me again. I told her she said that last week. She said no she didn't. Lots of people are either jumping universes or can't remember anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion