Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

In full meltdown....

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

No, I don't mean the high 90s temps with big humidity numbers. I'm talking about watching Salma Hayek in "From Dusk Until Dawn" doing her dance in the vampire strip club. Her hips must have thirty degrees of freedom to move like that.

Siiiiggggghhhhhh!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Post a link

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

No link. It's on TV!

Profile picture for Crownand7
Crownand7
•
Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Latinas are the best!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Sorry for the thread hijack. Trump made time magazine cover today.

One-word title: Meltdown

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

No need to apologize for a Trump meltdown link!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yep she hot

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Trump? Meltdown? Unthinkable!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Selma is one of my ATF's

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I didn't like vote sure looked in that movie. Conversely, I was surprised at how slim and hot she was in Dogma. Good full frontal of her in 1995's Desperado

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•
  • how she looked in Damned predictive text
Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She was a stripper in Dogma too, but she played that role for laughs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement