tuscl

Help with name of strip club in Las Vegas

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:41 PM
I went to a strip club in Las Vegas back in the late 90s and I'm trying to remember the name of it. I remember it had an adult book/video store in the front, and the entrance to the club was in the back of the store on the right side. I think it was also close to I-15. Does anyone know which club this is/was?

10 comments

• timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I have never been there, but I think that is how people describe Talk of the Town.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Yup sounds like TOTT.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit! I bet it stayed in vegas
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Don't go back.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I recall a small nude juice bar a bit off the strip back in the mid 90's called Runway 69. It didn't last that long.
  • nofuglies
    8 years ago
    Larry's Villa?
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    It might have been Showgirl Video. I stopped in there a while back - [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Probably Talk of the Town but there are two others that fit the bill: Showgirl video is set up like that but it's a peep show, and Babes in Henderson WAS like that but now it's a stripper sports bar.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm thinkin deja vu topless... south of sapphire and around the corner north east of spearmint rhino.
  • bbibbits
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the responses! I think it was Deja Vu. I remember it wasn't on the strip, but close to it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion