Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Help with name of strip club in Las Vegas

bbibbits

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went to a strip club in Las Vegas back in the late 90s and I'm trying to remember the name of it. I remember it had an adult book/video store in the front, and the entrance to the club was in the back of the store on the right side. I think it was also close to I-15. Does anyone know which club this is/was?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for timothyjames55
timothyjames55
•

I have never been there, but I think that is how people describe Talk of the Town.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Yup sounds like TOTT.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit! I bet it stayed in vegas

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Don't go back.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I recall a small nude juice bar a bit off the strip back in the mid 90's called Runway 69. It didn't last that long.

Profile picture for nofuglies
nofuglies
•

Larry's Villa?

W
wallanon
•

It might have been Showgirl Video. I stopped in there a while back - tuscl.net

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Probably Talk of the Town but there are two others that fit the bill: Showgirl video is set up like that but it's a peep show, and Babes in Henderson WAS like that but now it's a stripper sports bar.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'm thinkin deja vu topless... south of sapphire and around the corner north east of spearmint rhino.

Profile picture for bbibbits
bbibbits
•

Thanks everyone for the responses! I think it was Deja Vu. I remember it wasn't on the strip, but close to it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement