More from Floriduh

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:26 AM
Police accidentally shoot a civilian at the police station [view link]

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, isn't police procedure great ! Nice one, officer. Live rounds !!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Basic firearm safety you never, ever point a gun -blank rounds, dummy rounds, no clip, slide open, does not matter- at someone unless you intend to fire it with intent to do great bodily harm. That poor woman and her family. I respect what cops do, but I think a negligent homicide charge should be considered here.
  • sooperflysnooka
    8 years ago
    reminds me of this [view link]
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You should not point a gun at a person unless you want to shoot him.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Somebody is a dumbass.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    For those that didn't read the article, it was a "shoot, don't shoot" scenario demonstration.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No respect for firearms. There are small children with more sense than some police officers these days.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^there is no excuse for what happened, dumbass
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Dominic inserted his comment before mine.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I didn't try to excuse it, dumbass.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^you're a retard. There's no need for a protest. Someone will pay for this, as they should.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It was a white grandmother, btw. 70some years old. Sounds like the officer will be in some shit. He had to purposefully bring rounds for this irregular gun (specifically chosen because it was non-departmental, ergo no police rounds available), and load these live rounds. Also reported that he has a prior disciplinary actions. White male cop.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag makes a point. Had the grandma been a poc, people would be out in the streets. Instead, we're shaking our heads.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    because ... GammaNu --> "Sounds like the officer will be in some shit. ... Also reported that he has a prior disciplinary actions." --> end quote Ring me back then the officer gets no disciplinary action, doesn't lose any pay, etc, don't lose his career, etc. See, within the BLM is the notion ALM but what you fail to realize is when you phrase it snarkily it's actually backhanded racism. BLM stems from ALM. We do hope some justice is served for this white woman and her family. I'm tempted to ACTUALLY debate you two, but then a realized txtityfag and GammaNu are sado-masochist trolls and I'm not giving you free entertainment today. But I know you're excited from just thinking about it :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion