tuscl

TUSCL fucking

larryfisherman
California
This is probably more of a question to the TUSCLers who have been on here for awhile.

How many dancers have you fucked that have ever posted on here?

Obviously, you don't need to say her name if you don't want to lol.

My count is.....0.

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    To my knowledge, 0
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I remember hearing someone say that Chilli Palmer fucked a lot of Stripperweb girls, so let's include the Stripperweb girls.

How many dancers on TUSCL and Stripperweb have you fucked that have ever posted?

My count is still 0.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I haven't met anyone from this site.

As far as I know, the whole world is something I dreamed up and I'm really in a coma. I've thought about weird things and then they happened on occasion. It doesn't seem logical weird things would happen after I thought about them if something weird wasn't going on. However I dreamed this entire universe was like a computer program simulation and that the AI running our universe thought it was amusing to monitor my thoughts.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Does anongirl count?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've been woman-handled by a lot of dancers that post on my local stripclub boards, but with so few dancers posting here and virtually none from my area, my TUSCL count is 0.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I know you guys don't believe me but I have seen some weird stuff.

For example I think I saw Juice twice in a strip club but everytime I look back, he's gone.

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    None that have posted here as far as I know.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't have a dog in this fight. :(
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You're right Lopaw, on Bonedin, a lot of LA area dancers post on there, on TUSCL not a lot of dancers post.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm not any dancers post here except Nina
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    3 but I am no longer in contact with any of them.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    O Zip! And lopaw I wish my local SC's had boards to post on that would be fun.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    All hail Shadowcat!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @ButterMan - yeah local boards can be great hunting grounds. I've met up with some very cool dancers using them.
    You can always move to LA!
  • dalcowboyfan
    8 years ago
    I once fucked TUSCL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion