Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies

jayhawk123

Arizona

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be in Atlanta for business on a Monday. Is Follies still have alot of girls and still fun on a weekday like a Monday? What time on a Monday is the best time to go?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Mon & Tue are usually the slowest days of the week but you should still be able to find something to your liking. The earlier the better.

Profile picture for jayhawk123
jayhawk123
•

have I heard that day shift is better than night shift? That is different than any other club I have been to. What time does day shift end? What is the Follies handshake that everyone mentions?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think dayshit ends at 8 pm but often times the dayshift girls start calling it a day a bit past 7pm - club is smallish & will often get packed day & night, if you can get the by 1 or 2 pm the latest you may get there b/f the big crowds.

The handshake is just a joke that people also use w.r.t. other high-mileage SCs & it's when a dancer comes up to you & grabs your dick but this is not to mean that most Follies dancers do this but some do.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Get there early, noon to 1 pm. There will be dancers worth playing with

S
Supremeruler
•

Jayhawk check your pm.

W
wallanon
•

I didn't read down far enough to see the guy had posted the same question twice.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement