tuscl

Follies

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:49 PM
I will be in Atlanta for business on a Monday. Is Follies still have alot of girls and still fun on a weekday like a Monday? What time on a Monday is the best time to go?

6 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Mon & Tue are usually the slowest days of the week but you should still be able to find something to your liking. The earlier the better.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    have I heard that day shift is better than night shift? That is different than any other club I have been to. What time does day shift end? What is the Follies handshake that everyone mentions?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think dayshit ends at 8 pm but often times the dayshift girls start calling it a day a bit past 7pm - club is smallish & will often get packed day & night, if you can get the by 1 or 2 pm the latest you may get there b/f the big crowds. The handshake is just a joke that people also use w.r.t. other high-mileage SCs & it's when a dancer comes up to you & grabs your dick but this is not to mean that most Follies dancers do this but some do.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Get there early, noon to 1 pm. There will be dancers worth playing with
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Jayhawk check your pm.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I didn't read down far enough to see the guy had posted the same question twice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion