Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

7 amazing facts about cocks.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Funny

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

"Blue balls is Real"

It amazes me how many women think blue balls is a story guys made up. Many women really, truly believe we just tell them about blue balls to guilt them into sex. Which, of course, we do -- but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

But what's more astonishing is that in multiple discussions about blue balls that I've seen, there have been men jumping in to also say that blue balls don't exist, they're made up. I understand why women would question it, but WTF are these men thinking? They've really never gotten blue balls?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

One of the few benefits of getting old is that I no longer get blue balls. I can be sexually aroused for long periods of time at the strip club without feeling any pain. I assume it's because I don't produce as much sperm as I did as an adolescent.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Good resource material, shadowcat, thanks.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't recall ever feeling blue-balls, I imagine it's b/c on avg I don't go more than 3 days w/o slapping the monkey & releasing the pressure

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Someone gave me blue balls. They are currently in my dryer.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Why is shadowkat facinated with dicks?

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I guess that's why whales get all the girls.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...shadow is a homosexual

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement