Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Have you seen this new bacon hamburger commercial?

sharkhunter

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I saw it three times tonight and it immediately got my attention and it's making me hungry.

I feel targeted.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, those blondes look mighty tasty, Fuck the burger !

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Carl's Jr. is the only burger place that gets it. Burger, bacon and titties

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I love a girl that likes to eat Meat

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bacon!!!

I love bacon......

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Did you see the bacon on that burger?

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Yummy, but I thought you guys were waiting for the Halal version ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where is the bacon? All i saw was boobs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement