tuscl

ATF just got her septum pierced

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I'm going out with my regular OTC girl tomorrow and I just saw on FB that she got a septum ring. If you don't know its an ugly unattractive kind of nose ring thing. Kind of reminds me of a bone through the nose..LOL She asked me once if I liked them and I told her hell no. Not that its my business what she does in her personal life but i pay for what i find attractive. I may use this as an excuse to cut things off:) Not sure yet. Is there anything your CF could to her appearance or in her personal life to make you unwilling to continue to pay for her service?

27 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Some of these septum piercings can be quite beautiful, it tastefully done.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/19-r…

From My P.O.V. As long she doesn't doesn't get fat or shave her head .. I'm OK with a lot of things. But I can see your P.O.V. and your concern. I don't see (by definition at least) how she could stay your ATF if these are your true feelings. Me? I have lost most of my middle class sensibilities now that I am in my '30s.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Breast or butt implants. She's perfect the way she is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; like Deuce; I do not like breast implants especially on a dancer that I used to know b/f she had them - I def respect her decision to get them b/c she wants to but 99% of the time that will cause me to cut things off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Also a sex-change surgery can sometimes throw things off
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Papi, does that apply whether your CF goes from female to male or vice versa :) ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Per Dominic's pics; yeah I've seen a few girls/dancers w/ those types of nose-rings; I guess some of them can look kinda cute if they are not too big; doesn't do much for me but not a deal-breaker either - -prefer a nose-ring to nipple-pierceings any day; I def hate nipple pierceings getting in the way of my mouth and hands.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Either way since I often state I'm into variety
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Septum piercing must be the new "thing". I used to never see them up until a few months ago. Now everywhere I go I see them: waitresses, strippers, girls at the airport, secretary I dealt with the other day.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My favorite at one club has both a nose ring and an enormous tattoo covering her cleavage and the top half of her breasts -- two no-nos in my book -- but I get dances from her every frickin' time because she has big natural titties and gets me off almost every time. I'm a very broad-minded guy :)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I guess its like an earring as in it has to stay in for a while. Im going to let her know how I feel about and hopefully she can take it out when she comes to see me. If not it might be a dealbreaker.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Every time I see girls with those piercings can't help but think of farmers and ranchers using nose rings to calm down bulls. I don't think it has the same effect on strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ IDK - IME those types of girls are often pretty easy-going and chill
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    yea but if she just got implants papi you would be feelin like I am!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If she puts on some pounds or got tatted up.

I agree that the septum piercing looks terrible.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Most face piercings will have me giving her her walking papers, septum piercings among them. If she can take it out while we're together, that's one thing, but if she has to keep that in, or an eyebrow piercings, or any cheek piercings besides a monroe, or a lip piercing ... ugh, these are all instant deal-killers for me.

Butt implants would almost certain be an immediate deal killer

I dislike tattoos, but except for tats on the face or neck, I can live with most... I struggle with full sleeves, but I'll deal if she's hot enough
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    well it looks like i have found something that we can all agree on,,,and that folks is rare on this board!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Your fired! Is what you tell her
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yup. Septum piercing looks very unattractive. Sorta opposite most other piercings which I do like. It has the same effect as tattoos across the ass or titties or face tattoos. Huge turnoff vs other tattoos.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I feel the exact same way about septum piercings---can't stand them. They've been getting more popular as of late. Luckily, none of the beautiful Latinas I got dances from last night had these awful piercings :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Get w/ the times - chess & GoV are just crusty old white guys - chess & GoV on Ignore
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wonder how strippers would like sucking cocks with piercings? :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Most of those pics are pretty hot. I'm partial to piercings in general, with some exceptions, for reasons that are mostly Pavlovian.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    When they turn 35 and get fat, it just makes it easier to hook up the winch and pull her away from the buffet
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Septum piercings are a major turnoff to me. But if I'm not planning to live with the lady, it's no business of mine if she wants to look like a farm animal. I can always find more attractive women to be with.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    GoVikings is right about them getting popular. I've been seeing more and more young women getting them in the Atlanta area. I hate it. It reminds me of looking at a bull. Instant turnoff and automatic deal breaker for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nose rings are for bulls. I'd turn down a gorgeous 18 yo redhead if she ruined her body like that.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I hate them. But they can come out. Like a lot of piercings girls often get tired of them after a year or so if not less.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion