tuscl

Platinum Plus in Greenville Closed!?

Benmcbride1111
The dirty South
Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:51 AM
Apparently they have been closed down for 180 days for violating a bunch of the things like "simulated sex acts" .... Shoot if I knew that was happening I would have gone there sooner. Look like ill have to wait 180 days to think about going there...

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Judge said they had to close for 180 days. [view link] in two weeks. They can't even do simulated things. Over at Lust, I heard dancers can't even touch their own tits in certain ways or that might be considered a simulated sex act of some kind. A guy simulating jacking off or a girl simulating the motion as well would put strip clubs in violation of this court order. I think that is just too far. Can't show any area around the nipples either. Platinum gets shut down for violating stuff like this while thieves and other criminals stealing and killing. I'm glad they got their priorities straight. Nipple police and simulation of anything remotely sexual are now grounds for closing down strip clubs in Greenville. Just imagine if they wanted to apply the laws inside someone's house. The police now have xray cameras or could get them to see if you are breaking the law inside your house. They could arrest almost everyone. I think BJ's are still illegal in many states and the law doesn't care if you are married or not. First strip clubs, then your house and your rights. Same thing happened in Germany, first they took away little freedoms, then they took away the Jews and killed them off.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Is PP Greenville the record, for how much money cops had to pass out, in order to get people to loosen up with them. I think the whole thing was outrageous. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ATL is all we got shark
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess they had to take it out on somebody after they took away their confederate flags :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I heard the soliticors brother went to the club and after his wife found out, ruined his marriage. Guess the soliticor got even. I personally believe the laws in Greenville suck with all the pastie requirements and other restrictions. If people have sex behind closed doors, married or unmarried, or get a bj, it doesn't hurt me or anyone else in my opinion whether they are married people in their home or unmarried people in a home or club. I don't want to watch but it doesn't hurt me. Isis on the other hand and all the sick terrorists, they do hurt people. In my opinion these laws and the soliticors quest or attacks are hurting people too. I guess the soliticor would have made a good witch burner if he had been alive in the 1800's. Killing and hurting innocent people because his own beliefs disagree with reality. Prostitution should be legal. Nipples should not be covered in strip clubs. If you are worried the government isn't getting a cut, add a tax like a tax on beer.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think the owner/s should just cut their losses and close it permanently.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I agree. Maybe other strip clubs can pop up. To fill the void.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But if it is closed, what exactly has to go: 1. Original Owners? 2. Building and Address? 3. Name? This is why here, when the authorities want a strip club out, usually they have worked it so that the building will be demolished. They do this with lots of other things too. Mostly what they are concerned about is real estate prices. SJG
  • Ironcat
    8 years ago
    I heard the Greenville Hospital system, which owns a clinic right behind PP, have their eye on the property and want to expand their facility. That coupled with the fact that the club is visible from I-385 as you approach Greenville probably was also a contributing factor. The Greenville county sheriff lost his re-electing so maybe there is hope.
  • Benmcbride1111
    8 years ago
    So if we get a new sheriff what can happen that could change things in GVille? Could the laws actually lessen?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If the new guy is corrupt and can be paid off then yes my friend...it's the way if the world
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    It's not the laws that could lessen but the enforcement of those laws
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion