tuscl

Pondering a return to Cheetahs Sarasota

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:14 PM
I have the opportunity to return to Cheetahs Sarasota later this week, I'll be in that area on business. My last visit to Cheetah's was remarkable. Left with two prospective CFs, who also had their own series of regulars. Both swapped numbers with me. The blonde said it was so I could call ahead to see if she was working before I went, the brunette said it was for us to meet OTC. LTR, not P4P, was implied; but you know SS. I really would have loved to see the brunette OTC, but I am married and Sarasota is over 90 min away. I like the fantasy. I would not want it to spill over into my real life. The brunette and I texted a couple of times, talked a couple of times, but I purposefully let it sputter out. Now I'm headed back. I don't plan to call ahead, just going to play it by ear. I am worried that it may be awkward if they found out from each other that we all swapped numbers, or the brunette might be pissed that i didn't follow through with making date plans with her. Anyone been through something similar? Any advice?

4 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    *crickets*
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Most times when numbers are given little to nothing comes from it in either direction. I can't imagine the brunette will be up upset and if she is it will be feigned. If you just show up there's also a significant chance they both won't be there, but even if they are, the odds they talked to each other about you are next to if not 0. Sorry I don't mean that in a mean way, just stating the obvious. Go, have a good time, play it by ear. Don't over think it.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I have not been to the area in a long time. Not since the '90s. Sorry. I did used to live in that area (between Tampa and Sarasota, though). I did club around there but I don't recall ever going the that club. Chirp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's just business - 99% of the time dancers just get upset at losing out on business/$$$ - they don't owe us anything and we don't owe them anything - they do what works best for them and so should we.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion