tuscl

Question about the ignore function.

Monday, July 25, 2016 5:16 AM
All this ignoring around here. LOL If you have someone on ignore, can you see their discussions posted on the Discussion list. I've never ignored anyone, trolls and fools combined.

22 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @vince --> ignore
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    No you can not and you can no longer pm them Vince your on ignore now for not knowing this
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. Good question though. Obviously when you log out, you can see them again.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Vince: Learning to use the ignore function is more of art form than you might think. To really express your outrage, you need to post your ignore list periodically -- especially on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. Good luck!!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Dominic your on ignore for knowing about the glitch
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Random lol Ignored for comedy
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    No you can't see them at all. It's nice to have them disappear completely. I reserve ignore strictly for trolls and Indian moving companies.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Justin. :) I agree ScLvr- It is good for the trolls, at least the non-funny trolls.
  • bigman226
    8 years ago
    But I still see them when they prop a review. Boo
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah, I don't think the Ignore works in the reviews section, I think one can still see their reviews and review comments
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^I would call that a feature and not a bug.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I put up with Alucard for 2 years before I IGNORED him. Is it safe to take him off IGNORE?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^I have not seen a Alucard post in the few months I've been on TUSCL.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Alucard is dead Jack lol I do believe it's safe know LMFAO
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Wow jackslash, you must have really hated him... I remember hearing that he died on another sc website I used to frequent. It was a while ago.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've been told by a reliable source that Alucard died.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Ignoring trolls is the best revenge. They want to be engaged and seek attention desperately so when no one replies or even acknowledges them it must really piss them off. Good!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Alucard passed away July 20, 2014 - wow, 2 y ears already
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Yeah its hard to believe that Alucard is gone for that long. He definitely had a different perspective on things. He would have really liked the improved ignore feature once the trolls were completely invisible. Tho I kinda think that he enjoyed some of the banter.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM smacks txtittyfag, hush up, chile.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol to funny
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you get Band can you still be on ignore ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion