Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

That's it shadow you win....I'm leaving tuscl for good

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

That's it shadow you win....I'm leaving tuscl for good

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I can't even read this post because I have you on ignore!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

And I'm glad you won't be around to spam my threads anymore!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Dougster if I didn't have you on ignore right now I could have read you insults but thank god for this ignore button and the fact I don't even log in to tuscl anylonger to put up with trolls like you

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice, sorry to say it, but my money is on the King. Mr. Shadowcat. Best of luck out there in trolland. LMAO

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

It's because your a fagot that plan and simple --juice

best advice EVAR!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

So if Juice leaves, will he go from a troll to a troll up?????? ;-)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...I love you biys

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement