tuscl

I give up !! I quit !!

It finally happened. I ran into an old ROB the other day, I was actually nice to her. I'm sick !! It's time to hang it up !!

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nah. You should be nice to everybody. As long as you didn't pay her $, it's all good.

But the edibles are just starting to take effect. So its possible you should've beat the crap out of her. I can't be sure.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You ran into Gwen?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahaha, I should be so lucky. I've already died once, I'd figure I had died again and gone to Heaven meeting Gwen again. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys should post the story of Gwen. With all of the sexual details.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    John, when my autobiography comes out, I'll be sure to send you a complimentary copy. Gwen is in the story.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Gwen is the only dancer that I have known that preprinted her name and phone number and carried them with her to pass out to just about any body. :)

She had a baby a few years ago. VM got off the hook when the baby turned out to be black. Gwen some how convinced her boy friend that the baby's skin color was due to her Italian heritage. :)

When you came in the club you needed to take a number to get dances from her.

Her drug of choice was heroine.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Gwen is my mother's name......fuck
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She sounds like a lovely girl, you should have married her VM
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You are correct, Papi ! I never got any vile disease from her, she had such a nice pussy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You are correct, Papi ! I never got any vile disease from her, she had such a nice pussy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I hope she got rid of her heroin addiction. She was nice to me, never acted like the junkie she was.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Idk VM. Even if the baby was white, the odds were probably in your favor. After all, if she was fucking you bareback and handing out her digits to just about anyone, she was probably fucking plenty of others bb too. But I', sure that it was nice not to have to play DNA roulette when the baby was born. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's what I told shadowcat when he started giving me the heaveho. She was fucking everyone, the odds were most definitely in my favor. After hearing the baby was somewhat dark-skinned I breathed a sigh of relief.
  • jmiddle30234
    8 years ago
    There was a girl years ago danced at shooters alley and 24k named Haley, handed out a card with Haley Productions on it. She left the business though
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This is why vasectomies were invented. So you can fuck bareback without having to worry about pregnancy. That's my take.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Correctamundo, Dominic77, I've always been an adventurer. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've been in touch with a buddy here, who gave me some flack about Gwen. I don't mind, through the years we have ribbed each other. I swear, though guys, Gwen was a keeper if she hadn't been a heroin addict.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion