tuscl

Awkward Evening

K
New Jersey
Sorry for the length.

T is a 26 year old hot blonde. We’ve been OTC every few weeks for a few years.

I was at one of my favorite restaurants with D, a 23 year old eastern European knock out for our second date. This is the place I usually take T. T and I had been there just a few nights before and went to the hotel nearby.

Just after D and I were seated, T and her boyfriend walk in. D knows them. After introducing me to T and T’s boyfriend, she invites them to dine with us. They decline. It is his birthday and she wants a romantic dinner for two.

A few minutes later I get several texts. On my way to the men’s room to check my messages I see T waiting. She was pissed I was there with another woman.
I point out she is there with another guy. It took me a minute to realize she isn’t my girlfriend and I owe her no explanation and she owes me none.

After dinner we end up at the same hotel. We see them having drinks on the deck overlooking the river. D assumes we are welcome and sits down.
T and I were uncomfortable because we were waiting for someone to think we were the couple as we’d been there numerous times. It hadn’t occurred to her that the bartender might have offered her the usual. I think he realized he shouldn’t this time. Her boyfriend was uncomfortable. I assume because I must know his girlfriend is a dancer if she is friends with D. D was thrilled to run into a friend and thought the night was more fun than she had expected. From time to time, I almost could not help myself from bragging that I'd fucked each of these hot women.

Had this happened to someone else, I’d be laughing. I’m half expecting a pissed off BF to come looking for me.

I only realized while writing this that D must not be hiding she does OTC from her friends and coworkers as it was obvious what was going on.

I wasn’t going to post anything in case anyone of the people involved reads this forum but after a follow up conversation with T, I am sure that it isn’t a problem and I needed to brag a little. She’s still upset I was with someone else.

21 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's what you said: she's not your gf and you're not her bf. Still, it's in a woman's nature to be jealous. She may also be mad that she's not the only girl who is hot enough to earn p4p from you. It's her bf who is the true loser in this story. Good for you, though!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree that she's not your gf and you don't owe her anything. However, once she has calmed down and is out of crazy stripper mode, no reason you can't have a discussion like two adults, about your expectations for each other

Just wondering -- since you knew from the moment D invited her friend T to dine with you, is there a reason that after T and her bf left, you didn't just explain to her that you know T from the club and would not be comfortable sitting with them? Seems like it would have been the obvious common-sense move to cut-off any further attempts of "let's get a drink with them after" or whatever, and would have avoided the subsequent scene at the hotel

I have to admit, I am a huge advocate for being clear and confident with strippers, rather than letting things float and potentially having these sometimes-volatile sometimes-immature women direct things. You could not have known you'd see T that night, but I can't imagine NOT letting D know that you're uncomfortable with any further interaction with them, after that, just so she knows the deal and there's no opportunity for any embarrassment
  • K
    8 years ago
    For the sake of brevity (i know I failed) and to reduce the risk of people here figuring out who is who, i did not provide every detail.

T and I did have a short discussion in front of the rest rooms with a longer one a few days later. She said they were going straight to the room after dinner as i thought we were. I'd already paid for he room so I wasn't changing to another hotel.

i probably should have told D I knew T as a dancer . Hind sight is 20/20. I'm not sure it would have mattered.
    She isn't the brightest woman I know.
    I am always clear. I never told anyone I was exclusive to them. But I also don't tell them I plan on seeing some one next Wednesday.

I told D that she should have checked with me first and I expect more discretion in the future and I am sure T would have liked more discretion in front of her boyfriend. Besides asking me if it was OK, she should have texted T and let her know it was OK to come over if she wanted. Only if we both agreed should she extend an invite.

It was still an excellent evening. I had to catch myself a few times from making comments like "remember that time we were here and..." I also admit I felt quite puffed up knowing this guy was unaware that his birthday dinner and hotel night were paid for with T's earning from our previous date.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Wait. Is 'D' your prostitute, too, or your actual girlfriend? Why would you take your girlfriend (D) to the same places you take a prostitute (T)?

I know I was guilty of actually thinking (for about 3 seconds) I should take my CF to some of the same restaurants and date places as my wife and I go to ... then I came to my senses. ("Oh, Mrs 77, good to see you back. We were worried about you because he saw you husband her a few times with another women / younger woman / they were clearly a couple / .. so we were worried something had happened to you!").

I don't even do OTC, but it seems like you should keep restaurants / venues / hotels different from one girl to the next to cut down on stuff like written in original post. I'm glad the K wrote the OP and posted it. But, wow. Damn. OPSEC fail. :(
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I take most of my strippers to the same hotel and to restaurants around that hotel. The hotel clerks know me well but I never even considered that I might see one of my strippers out on a date with a bf while i'm there with another striper. Small world.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Both are OTC. Strictly P2P.

it never occurred to me she would do this. It is one of the nicest restaurants in the area and the hotel is also top notch. She wanted to do something special for his birthday and was unable to think of a better restaurant and naturally, the hotel is right there. They were going to the beach the next day and she lives over an hour away. the hotel is 10 minutes away from the beach.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I take my strippers to the same hotel and restaurants also, for the most part. For me, there's far less chance of running into them, because I tend to OTC in SF, which is too expensive a city for many strippers to live in, so very little chance we'll be in the same hotel or even restaurant. But I also think it's funny that a stripper who goes to a restaurant with her john, chooses that as the place to go with her boyfriend... funny decision to do that...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    PL problems.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    If it were me I'd want to keep things separate. Do T and D know you were seeing both of them beforehand? Since this was just you're 2nd time with D i'm guessing they didn't. T was right in declining D's invitation to join y'all for dinner. When you saw them on the deck at the hotel the best route would've been to tell D that T and her boyfriend were obviously having a romantic night out and want to be alone and that you'd like to spend some romantic time alone with D as well to get to know her better. I would've kept them apart after dinner.

I'm guessing T had to do some fast talking later that night explaining how D is new at the club and is an extras girl but that she (T) doesn't do ANY of that, doesn't hang out with her and just knows her from passing in the DR.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I had virtually the exact same thing happen but with civilians. It was even worse than what you described.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Classic! Great war story. Good times!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bring your Glock next time, any problems, just cap em !
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    YOU FUCKING MY GF T; WHAT THE FUCK BRO - WATCH YO BACK
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers tend to get to know many different dancers from dancing in different clubs or just dancers that come and go within the same club (especially dancers that have been at it for a while) - I don't OTC often but even in the few-times I have there have been instances where my ho has recognized a fellow ho.

I know many dancers are not the sharpest tool in the shed but if this was a P4P date then it was business/work and D should have had more sense than to invite other people in on your time and perhaps your dime.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    Yeah, i would think that would have been a little uncomfortable with the boyfriend there and the fear of everyone figuring things out.

Now the bigger question, can you do both D and T and the same time for a threesome?
  • K
    8 years ago
    Sorry but work called. I'll be over seeing some serer installs all weekend. I may be slow to reply.

As for seeing them on the deck, D just went over, sat down and ordered a drink. I suggested we leave them but the ladies started talking. I may have been wrong but at that point I thought it best to ride it out. I admit I felt like a big man knowing I'd been with his girlfriend and that she was paying for their night out largely with the money she'd earned form me a few nights earlier

I think she may not understand boundaries and it might be better to cut her loose now. We discussed her lack of discretion and her intruding into the BF's birthday that night and again in the morning. We went elsewhere for breakfast to avoid running into them. .

As for a threesome, that thought occurred to me the entire night. I don't think it will happen but I will bring it up. The worst that happens is someone says no.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's hilarious to me that she basically asked her BF to take her where you took her
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Yo man you need to get a real life girlfriend my friend. Strippers are not girlfriends ATF or OTC or whatever random three letters you can code. There at the club to make money. Your at the club to pay for there dances or time. That's it. Maybe you get some extra's. But outside the club just forget about it and go find a real woman.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    She only cares that it is less money for her
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, dancers get very territorial when it comes to their $$$
  • K
    8 years ago
    As I understand it, she took him as a birthday night out.

The comment I need a girlfriend? Why? A GF would be over 50 like me. Compare that to a 20 something with perfect tits and ass. With a GF there is only one woman.
    I don't like ITC. Why would be an entire new discussion.
    I had dinner at an excellent restaurant, I had a blow job , I went down on that sweet young lady and then fucked her. we fucked again in the morning. We had an excellent breakfast. I enjoyed it. I believe she did.
    Tell me how ITC is better
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion