Lol!

Fuck that faggot Donald Trump!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That just got you an Ignore - BUDDY

:)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    There will be a whole circus of ass clowns next week in Philadelphia. Shillary is the equivalency of a bad club add. And by the way, What's up with Trumps hand gestures? Always with the "OK" Circle jerk gestures....
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I kind of like the Thumbs up.

Ahh, I see Mrs. Trump. I'd rather see her than Hillary plus the daughters.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    -Meh- Deal with that circus when it comes to Philadelphia.

Its Schadenfreude, but to see Roger Ailles pushed out Fox News for being a scumbag (and a Scumbag who walks with a $60 million severence) and Ted Cruz boo'ed off the platform at the Republican National Convention has my head spinning. Trump whipped the true believers but I don't think he's healed the wounds there- and I can't see his vision of America as one the mainstream will stomach.

I like what Bernie Sanders tweeted in response to Trump on the trade deficit : He called Trump a hypocrite and suggested that if he wanted to fix the trade deficit he should open factories here rather than in Mexico and Bangladesh

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status…
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    That's insulting to assclowns.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I wished somebody would tie his right hand down when he's making speeches, especially when that finger comes up. It seems to me America is stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I saw a sign outside the convention that said "Trump vs Tramp" - ouch
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    He is a joke. Literally a joke. He has shown that America is also a joke now. The same countries that used to respect us are now laughing in America's face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For all his short-comings, I'm impressed a almost 70 y/o guy can have so much energy & so much fight - I'm not sure but I thought I heard once that he only slept about 4 hours a night (not sure if that's still the case or if it ever was so)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    But he has the hottest wife and hottest daughter of any candidate in history
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, I vote for Melania. Assclown can be in her cabinet.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ivanka should be on the ticket instead of her dad.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Let's pray for hot weather for the Democratic convention so we can see the thugs and losers that make up the base riot and loot, oops I mean protest, yeah just like in Baltimore. Maybe she will stroke out on the stage. No, never Trump, but yes Trump before Hillary. Vote: Gary Johnson and end the two party system.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds like Nina is in love with trump
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    lopaw --> "That's insulting to assclowns" -->

^lol. This made my day. :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "...countries that used to respect us are now laughing in America's face."
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Trump hasn't won yet, but the election is scary close right now. It's embarrassing to us -- but to the rest of the world it's probably terrifying.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Single biggest turnoff of the GOP convention was hearing the crowd chant "lock her up," "lock her up." Intellectual rot. Ignorant bigot who's a master of manipulating people rousing up a mob with a lynch mentality.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    crazyjoe: "Sounds like Nina is in love with trump"

Many have suggest that Nina in in love with *me* based on how riled up she gets by the things I say. Could be: her posts about me are certainly overflowing with anxiety. I'm not interested though. Anyone else here care to have her instead?
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Two terrible options. I really can't get past some of the idiocy Trump has touted. At the same time it's hard for me to even think about voting Hillary.

I might just vote Gary Johnson and hope that it pushes us away from the two party system.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    In other news, the world is round.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've never had the luxury of voting for a candidate that I liked. I've always felt like: hmm this guy's less horrible than the other guy so I'll go with him.

??
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    "...countries that used to respect us are now laughing in America's face."

That started 7 years ago
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol! Driving SKGay to use the ignore feature. Rofl...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If 10% of the country actually listened to Trump, that would be a bad situation.

If 20% actually listened, that would be a frightening national crisis.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i knew there was a reason i call you an amigo txtittyfag. you tell the hard truth those who vote for a living rather than work for a living

san_jose_guy and the rest of the leeches are having a food stamp party on your dime at this very moment. now get back to work. the lefties aren’t going to feed themselves ya know
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    on the other hand i would like to see the government support that master troll @mikey (aka @zipperhead, @4got2wipe, @str8buttsuck, @Hugh_G._Rection, and a whole lot of other crap characters).

yes indeed that varmant needs to be institutionalized. i would be happy to see my tax dollars spent keeping him off the streets where he might hurt somebody and off TUSCL where he trolls us all of the time
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Hey Space Cadet aka Phildot, you're the one with the seat on the short bus.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm reflecting on Nina's comment that Trump gives assclowns a bad name. I already took my shot at the Donald earlier in the thread but I have to reconsider part of my premise here.

I'm beginning to think most 'Murican politicians of both flavors are assclowns. Difference here is that Trump is allegedly running as a Washington outsider. Perhaps by being anointed with the unofficial title 'Assclown' we're seeing that the Donald is more of an insider than we previously thought....

• JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Wait, I'm not following you. Nina said what?? Or was that Lopaw?

I really shouldn't drink and TUSCL at the same time. Sorry to critique recreational
    Posts.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    My apologies it was Lopaw who stated that "Trump gave Assclowns a bad name" Proceeding where I left off:

I'm beginning to think most 'Murican politicians of both flavors are assclowns. Difference here is that Trump is allegedly running as a Washington outsider. Perhaps by being anointed with the unofficial title 'Assclown' we're seeing that the Donald is more of an insider than we previously thought....

If he is an embarrassment to other assclowns, Kasich, Father Bush and two sons, and obviously Cruz have made their position known. Others like Christie and Ryan have supplicated themselves at the golden throne.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Yeah you basically need to be an ass clown to perform at that level of politics. I'm thinking the reward has to be pretty good to slither that low and manipulate people on such a grand scale to prove your "worthy", or actually unworthy of becoming President. At least neither Trump or Clinton really have to do it, they're doing it not out of need but more for the ego, and hopefully idea logical reasons too.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ It’s hard to say what the Founding Fathers would think of the modern presidency. But there’s no doubt they’d be horrified by the modern presidential campaign.

Campaigns reward fighters. Governing requires cooperation, compromise, and negotiation.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Very good point, people completely on opposite sides, like Hamilton, Adams, and Jefferson, did learn to work together.

Trump wants to be installed as dictator. I am not aware of anyone who ever got a major party Presidential nomination, without having held elected office before.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To SJGuy
    Taylor, Grant, Taft, Hoover, and Eisenhower did not hold any elected public offices before they were elected President. Taylor and Eisenhower never worked in civilian government before they were President. The others held cabinet positions for awhile before they took office as President. Additionally I don't believe George Washington ever held an elected office prior to becoming president
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, I stand corrected. Hoover was a horrible President, and in many ways Grant was too. But these people had already performed incredible public service. Trump has done NOTHING.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion