tuscl

Navigating TUSCL

Ch3ll
Arizona
So I enjoy TUSCL and all the comments of its members. Also, a big shout out to Founder! Thought people were just making up a name until the thread about what TUSCLERS you'd like to meet.

So, my question is how do you guys keep track of threads you're following? I know if I start a thread I'll get an email when someone posts.

A second question is has anybody changed their email from what they originally signed up with? Some time ago, I updated my profile to another email I can check frequently, but I don't think it has taken affect.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Only way AFAIK to keep up w/ threads is to check in often or go to the OP's profile & find it there vs searching thru the discussion view, there isn't any fancy way to tag certain threads
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Click on your profile and it will show you what email address is on you account. There is also a box to check if you don't want email notifications.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    w.r.t. your new email make sure you have notifications enabled in your profile (or are you still getting notifications to your old email?)
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Im probably still getting notifications to my old email. I just checked the email I have defined on my profile and no emails in Inbox or Junk notifying me of a reply to this thread.

Well now at least I know I'm not alone. Ive always just went through Discussion page by page to get to the thread I wanted. I was like man I'd like to keep up on some of these threads but sometimes when alot of new threads have been made it takes a few pages to get to a relatively recent thread.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It might not work until you click yes to sign up for the newsletter it's fabulous
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion