tuscl

Shadowcat aka Dacandymane

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It just dawned on me.

Shadow has talked over and over again about girls at PP and Follies calling him the candy man but he never talks about what is the candy ?

Candy could be code for selling drugs.

Bring old man candy sounds funny but the reports from my sources say the girls go wild over his candy and offer him discount on dances and other things.

This sounds supect and I believe I know why he drives a mustang and clubs in Atlanta

Shadow sells drugs

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, put him on ignore, that is wrong of him to do
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I thought you were done trolling.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This is a legit concern and on topic since it has to do with selling drugs to strippers

No traces of trolling
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Plus shadow can't see this because I'm on his ignorance list

So what would be the point in trolling some one that can't see it

It's legit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree papi

Shadow cat you just got ignored back
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

It was hot July day in Atlanta. What else is new? Shadowcat walked into Follies with a big bag of candy. As his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, he noticed a young dancer sitting at the bar. Her light brown skin was like pure milk chocolate. He approached her and quickly removed her top. Her Mounds were firm and plentiful. He reached his hand into her bottom and found her Bit o' Honey. Shadowcat was thinking he could Skor. The dancer was thinking this could be a big Payday. Perhaps 100 Grand. She slowly unzipped his pants....and what followed was only a few Snickers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO mo head you need to write your reviews more like this comment

Fuckin brilliant and hilarious
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yet tasteful....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In reality if he is really bringing old man candy and they have been in his pocket and their wet and sticky like old man candy is...I can just imagine the digust and laughter it must cause

I bet he makes them eat it and while he is shoving it deep in their pie hole they are trying hard not to vomit on his old man velcro shoes lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If my friend is dealing drugs, my name is Juice. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Several times at Columbia PP, shadowcat has shared candy from his candy stash with me, I have yet to get high. Very tasty treats. The dancers enjoy them. He's a great guy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince I bust his old balls because I like him. Shadow used to laugh and cut up with me and then....well being honest I don't know what the happened ???....from online and from what other report back about him he sounds fuckin awesome and I'm striving to become the next god father

At times shadow can be a lil bitch and we'll so can i...shit happens but I get over it and I'm afraid shadow holds grudges

I hope this isn't the case because I believe in real life shadow, clubber and even you Vince would think I'm a good guy and a fun but respectable character.

Maybe one day after I meet him at a random meeting he will forgive my sins against him and we can move on and enjoy what is left of our lives with beer, providers and the brotherhood of pervs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also can you elaborate on what kinds of delicious chocolates or hard candies he supplies people with ? Being obese I really want to know. I usual keep a pack from Sam's you may know it as cosco of baby Ruth's in my glove box
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, my friend, I defend my friends, period. I know you were being fascetious, but I felt impelled to defend my longtime friend. We became friends a long time ago, and I miss my buddy. I'd like to be at the imprompto meetup tomorrow at Follies, but it's either a 21 hour road trip to Atlanta with the Vette or last minute airfare, which if you look up the price, you will throw up, LOL
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As far as the candies, my memory is suspect, but I do remember chocolates, soft chocolates from the bag he brought in. Tasty, tasty, tasty.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds nice Vince...now I'm hungry
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds good. Nice detective work!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion