tuscl

LDK"ing is the perfect first step into real sex with a stripper

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Once she gets use to regular dry fucking you to compleshion she knows all about how you fuck, your dick size and the distance you travel before bursting thus making her very comfortable with really fucking you if you so desire

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bump
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Add a white three piece suit and some bouncer grease and you've got the perfect system.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your alright in my book john
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ultra thin under armor shorts with a blazer on with a Pink Floyd tee shirt lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't think the dry humping step is necessary.

And when in San Francisco, where dry humping, where HJ and BJ were available, but not GFE-FS, I found it better to DATY dancers, and save my ejaculation for some time when their might be GFE-FS available with her.

DATY softens her up, and then leaving that sexual tension helps further prepare her.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Bump
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your Rong SJG

Know your on ignore.
  • LordBusta
    8 years ago
    Maybe it's just me but I don't do the dry humping anymore. If I'm not getting extras after a girl or two I leave the club. Maybe I'm too young but I don't want to get hot and bothered and bust in my pants. Gimme the real deal.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would that a handjob would instead be the perfect first step. IMO. Do dancers not give handies?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ I would think that a ....
  • LordBusta
    8 years ago
    Some do as part of the dance. I've been fortunate in that the three I frequent in the town I'm in you get all of the above. The only thing I haven't gotten is greek and bbfs, neither of which I'm partial to with strippers I know will do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion