tuscl

Melania Trump

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I think it would be fun to have such a fuckable first lady. It certainly beats looking at the ice queen every night on the news for four years.

29 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. Eye candy is always appreciated. I was half expecting him to put his daughter for veep, too. More eye candy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree, John. I'm watching the babe at the convention right now imagining how she'd be in bed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - she would def have to be the hottest First Lady in U.S. history.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Trump definitely has better taste in women than Hillary
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, motorhead, good point !!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was better.

I find her kind of a dud personality-wise. Little sense of humor. Only says safe, obvious things.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ give her a break Doug - she's Eastern European
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I totally agree with Dougster. In fact, she's the first one that came to mind as far as hot First Ladies.

Jacqueline looks way more natural than Melania
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    OK. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was better. But still, as guys who pride themselves on fucking hot young women for money, you've got to admire Trump. He dumped his old wives for a near 10. That was a smart use of his money. Plus the alternative is to look at Hillary every night. Just the thought of her face can shrivel erections by the millions.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The press practically ignores Prince William and focuses upon Catherine because she's pretty and he not. The same would be true of a Trump administration. The press would strive to make Melania the focus of every story while downplaying the role of the ugly guy she is married to.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think i'm onto something here. Most people hate both candidates. Some would rather see an asteroid hit the earth than vote for either idiot. So doesn't it make sense then to vote instead for the best first spouse. Then it's Bill Clinton vs Melania Trump. Even SJGay can call that one correctly.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    If Trump gets elected Jackie will be known as the 2nd hottest first lady.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Amusing article about Melania copying her speech from Michelle Obama:

http://tinyurl.com/z2u4gdx

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ lol. Guess they thought nobody would notice that little thing. Ooops!
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    All politicians say the same things, all the time...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Melania is the best thing about the Trump campaign. It's unfortunate that Trump's speechwriters plagiarized from Michelle Obama because Melania's speech was otherwise very good.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice for President !!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    SO the very hot - and perhaps soon to be First Lady - mentioned what her parents taught her, and the words were similar to what Moochelle said 8 years ago. The liberals are going nutz about it. I wonder whether they are also claiming Moochelle was born in Slovenia under communist rule, or are they claiming plagiarism based on two sentences describing parental advice?

OTOH, if both got the same advice, I think Melania seems to have followed it with greater success than Queen Obama. Note that Melania was already an international star in fashion modelling, and was running her own business in addition to modelling, before she met Trump. Plus, even though she chose to be a "stay-at-home" mom, Melania is STILL making money with several business ventures. The liberal screamers might have just bitten into the wrong fight!

I'm with JS69 on this. I am not a Trumpster, but I cannot stand the Clintons. Best advice is to vote for the best choice of First Lady. While Slick Willie would be no more disgusting in a dress, his assaults upon common decency (not to mention the women) and money grabbing, favor buying blathering would be painful. I don't care what Melania will do as First Lady, as long as she does it in front of cameras often over the next 8 years!
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    It's always impressive when your third wife vouches for your loyalty.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    The 70 year old billionaire with the 46 year old former fashion model wife should be that to which we PLs should all aspire.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    Yes, whether you like him or not, agree with him or not, whoever can't or won't admit that he's living the good life is lying or in denial.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Bill Clinton has forgotten about more blowjobs then even you will ever get js69...LoL
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Probably true Butter. But his wife is still a train wreck. She wasn't even very attractive in her youth.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    dalla702 is even dumber that I thought. And believe me, I sure did think he was really, really dumb!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    That's the dougster we all love and hate.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She looks like Caitlin Jenner
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Family Values" came into the Republican lexicon in 1992 and 1996, because they felt that they could use it against Bill Clinton. But when it was Al Gore, John Kerry, and Barack Obama, they dropped it.

Well now it seems to be back, they are testing to see if it works against Hilary.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Post link to the current Mrs. Trump's 'pre Donald' nude photos as seen in the New York Post, and my apologies if this appeared in another thread and I missed it.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-tru…

Just adding the link. I'm not in the Trump camp whatsoever but I think these pictures up here for fellow horndogs hurt no one when the post already featured them
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think Donald is gonna have a coronary - she looks alright but not curvy and not voluptuous enough for me - where are Hillary's young nude photos?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion