Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Throwing Dice in the corner of follies aka craps

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is their or could we start a craps aka dice game up in the joint called follies ?

That would be mad fun

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

What would you be betting? I thought Follies was a sure thing based on the comments on here!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol..everyone smoking reefer and shooting craps in Shadow's Corner

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Just for shits and giggles we could gamble $1-$5 but if some got serious I could gable a few hundred on some dice...

Yea mikeya want be long juice crew will take over tuscl and follies lol

Shadow will post a thread of him quiting follies soon due to real life trolls lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazy fuck juice!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Would everybody playing have to be squatting down on one knee like the ones I see playing chaos in the streets?

Count me in!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

^^^ "chaos" = out

Damn fat fingers again!

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I say go for it. Not that I am going to play. But I got more action for less when they had the pool table in the place. The Strippers hated that damn pool table.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jim yes

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Knowing what goes on in follies, I would not want to touch anything that touched the floor.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Fuck yeah! U can count me in. At least playing craps I'll have a chance of getting my money back.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

See this is a brilliant idea

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm placing side bets on Juice. He's da man !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement