tuscl

Glad I just rent them

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Met a favorite for lunch the other day. Honey walks in just dripping sexy. Messed up thick brown hair. All the right curves bulging out of her casual gym attire. Every dude in the place in the place was drooling over her and couldn't stop staring. This baby-doll must of been born with an extra X chromosome because she would exude sexy wearing a fucking burka.

Fun lunch, hug goodbye and sweetie is free to go do whatever the fuck she wants and so am I. Good times. I had a chuckle at the thought of what hell it would be to try and be in a real, structured, relationship with her. No way this honey could keep her panties on for anyone.

22 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nice. :)
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Thanks for your post. It gets me in the right mood for my date with my ATF tonight.
    Sounds like you had a nice lunch. Hopefully you have her for dessert from time to time ;)
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    If she had an extra X chromosome, that would mean she has Down Syndrome. As well intended as they are, your hyperboles/analogies for describing this lady could use some work...
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, had to look it up. It's actually something called "triple X syndrome" in females. Looks like the effects are rather mild. No mention of increased sex drive.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I only met the CF once for dinner and a movie. It was the first time I saw her outside the club and I think necessary for things to progress.

I'm assuming they are getting monetary compensation to meet you for lunch. Otherwise they would flake 100% of the time

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - often times much less overhead not being in a relationship w/ the pussy - but this is not to say all relationships are bad or not worth it - there's pros and cons.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Ruining my fun, dougster. Its an extra X for males and an Y for females. Point remains, using chromosomal disorder as a sexy hyperbole completely ruined the visual for me.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Nerd alert... Down syndrome is 3 copies of chromosome 21. The XX or XY is pair 23.
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    yes I like rental girls too - I rented a married one 4 five yrs - such good fucking, would rather rent than buy
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Huh, didn't realize there was anyone besides me who is fine just meeting them for lunch or drinks. OTC sex is a requirement to keep me as a customer, but beyond that, with girls I really like, I'm perfectly fine just hanging out drinking from time to time.

Bav: don't know about L_W, but I have NEVER -- and will never (I hope) -- paid a girl just for her time for lunch/dinner or drinks. The fact that I score this type of thing fairly often with my ATFs is one of the reasons I don't totally buy into Papi's SW-like view of "they always hate every second with us, and the only reason they ever spend time with us is for the $$$s". The fact that so many ATFs have been perfectly fine spending lots of unpaid time with me eating or drinking... I suppose I could explain it away as "well, it's part of her long con" or whatever, but cons are supposed to end in a payoff.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I enjoy sharing a meal with a beautiful stripper half my age. She gets a free meal and the pleasure of my company (such as it is). Everyone wins!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Mmmmm. Stripper meals!
  • K
    8 years ago
    Subraman
    You are not alone in enjoying just their company. Some of these ladies are intelligent, interesting and good conversationalists.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, they often are intelligent. Not all are airhead strippers. It is a pleasure sitting with a beautiful woman sharing a meal.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As far as getting along with women, beyond just sex, it just comes down to outside social forces more than either of the two partners. My own failed marriage is a testimony to this.

SJG

Liz Warren
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY4fo-_T…
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Stripper meals on heels?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL - nice one
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @Subra - Your posts speak volumes about your personality. Strippers want to have fun and as long as you're entertaining, they don't mind hanging out with you for free. It's not a con but a huge YMMV.

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good point. Buyers beware.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I'd rather dine out with my wife.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion