tuscl

Would you consider me still new to the club scene?

jojojo897
California
Sunday, July 17, 2016 10:56 AM
I still think I am since I only visit one club. Even more so that I determined my current favorite only having taking her to VIP three times in a span of four to five months through eight visits. Out of all the ladies I've taken, my experience with her has been the most enjoyable. What do you think separates the new guys and the veteran club goers?

30 comments

• whodey
    8 years ago
    You've gone to 1 club for 4 or 5 months? Definitely a newbie. I'd say it would take at least a dozen visits to at least 3-4 clubs over more than a year to be considered more than a newbie. It would take at least 5 years and probably more than 100 visits for me to consider someone a true veteran of the hobby. There are guys here that have been in the hobby 4 or 5 decades and have clubbed at more than 100 clubs.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Almost halfway to 100 clubs. I'm the mane.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I would consider you still new. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though, since they say experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. When I was new to SCing and younger and even more handsome than I am now, everything just had a way of working out well with minimal effort/expenditure. The nice thing about the discussions TUSCL is being able to benefit from others not getting what they wanted so you can see stuff coming before it gets out of control. The more I have been clubbing, the shorter it takes me to consider a dancer a CF. Ie., I have a better idea of what else is available and what I am currently looking for. When I went to a club for the first time, the idea that there was a girl sitting next to me who was available on some level was incredibly intoxicating. Years later, I have a better idea of what I am looking for on a particular visit (looks, rapport, etc) and which dancer will do the best to fulfill that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    There's no replacement for experience. I've only visited like 8-10 clubs around 28 times over 20+ years and I'm still figuring things out. I'm still a n00b. :-/ You can learn alot on a site like this (TUSCL) and on any local strip club bulletin boards for your local area.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    Haha...I really am a straight up amateur. Just one of the many things I'm exploring while I'm still twenty-nine, single, no kids, and getting settled in life. TUSCL no doubt has given some decent tips and stories to abide by. I'm very thankful for that. I guess I'll keep enjoying myself until something prevents me from continue this hobby.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Welcome to our club, yes, you are a newbie in the sense of visiting just one club. I'm an old fart, I've clubbed since 1978. I have no idea how many clubs I've been to in 38 years. Living in the Detroit area has me spoiled, we have several clubs with extremely high mileage available. Take your time, get experience and before you know it, you are a veteran.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I consider a newbie to be someone that still: 1. believes what strippers say. 2. don't realize that everything is all about the money. 3. doesn't realize that making it rain makes you look like a douche. To me it's more a frame of mind and about how naive someone is, not so much how many times someone has gone SCing.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Those are just a few examples.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What flagooner said: + you are the one who is in control and not the dancer - i.e. you dictate what you get for your $$$ and not the dancer - she will either play or not and you have to be content w/ not having her b/c you realize you won't get what you want + it's business - they don't really like nor are they into you - and you're fine w/ that
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You don't settle - you know what's potentially available and what's not worth spending $$$ on (e.g. air-dances; etc).
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The dividing line between a vet and a noob is whether they can have a LDK
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    flagooner +1. Yes you're still very much a noob. Enjoy rookiehood but don't make any rookie mistakes.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    The rookie mistakes can make things fun as long as it's only messing up the rook's time and not the bystanders. There's definitely times I'd like to be able to experience the scene again with fresh eyes.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @wallanon - you make a good point. I would also love to get that wide-eyed noob feeling again, even for just a short time. But once the shine wears off, you start to realize the truth behind every lap dance and you can never really recapture that lost innocence.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Loplaw, the reason you, "can never really recapture that lost innocence" is because whenever you get a lap dance your blood still flows all the way up to your brain. For the schlong slinging apes here, all our blood is needed to erect our alter-ego and the brain is pretty much shut down - so we don't remember how stupid we are acting and can "recapture that lost innocence." An erect, horny male is incapable of reasoned thinking or remembering that "this" dancer just met him 10 minutes ago and only wants the money!. For rcp309pvp, just save up a few bucks and drive over to COI (check reviews, the hottest club constantly changes) to experience a different club. That's the only way you can move from newbe to rookie!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Lopaw, try weed when you club. It's not exactly the same as the newbie sense of awe and excitement that we once felt but it's close.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Rather than "newbie or PL", I tend to think in terms of "amateur or PL"... because the dividing line for me isn't how many times or how long you've been going to strip clubs. I know guys who have been going to strip clubs for decades... but just a coupla times a year, just "boys night out" kinda thing, and they really aren't any more experienced than you, a guy who has been going to strip clubs for 4 months. I think you are on your way from amateur to PL as you start checking off these boxes: - I've done OTCs with a few girls - I have a few strippers phone numbers - I've truly internalized how this is a business for the girls -- not because I read it on tuscl, but because I fucked up, got in too deep, and learned the hard way. Once. - I've experienced high hustle all-flash Las Vegas type clubs, I've experienced extras clubs, I know what kind of club to go to during what kind of shift to get the experience I'd like - I can tell you which girls at my favorite club do what... and I"ve pushed the club rules with some of them - I know -- really really know -- at least one stripper... we've gotten close and I got an insider's view of how strippers think You can go years, and not technically be a "newbie", but still be a rank amateur strip club goer. Start developing insider knowledge, like the above, and congratulations! The Pathetic Loser title can be yours! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You are considered a vet when Founder sends you an official TUSCL shirt
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Level 1 contributor= noob
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Does the newbie sense of awe and excitement continue to diminish forever? Besides one trip last year, February was my beginning. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I sat at the stage and tipped for like 4 hours. Every new dancer at the pole was like a brand new experience. It was a rush unlike anything I had ever experienced. Those feelings diminish every time I go back. Man, what I wouldn't give for that first trip again.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The newbie sense of excitement doesn't diminish forever if your local clubs have too many rules and not enough hot dancers. As soon as you go on a vacation with better clubs, the fun and excitement you feel comes back. The experience is a lot better. If you can forget real easy, you can feel excitement as soon as you see a 10 you haven't seen in years., or a 9.5 or better.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    When clubs seem boring and you feel burned out. Take a break. If it seems the same way, when you return, take a longer break or try different clubs.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "What do you think separates the new guys and the veteran club goers?" One word. Control. Control over themselves and control over what they're here for. Newbs think things happen randomly, veterans understand it doesn't.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    The different views from all of you...quite overwhelming to say the least but still very interesting. I have thought about checking out the City of Industry club but it's tough to get past the convenience of a three minute drive on a last minute decision. To be honest, I don't even think I've gotten that fresh excited feeling when going to the club for the first time. Maybe it has to do to the first club I visited? I pretty much walked in with full confidence knowing what to expect after a few reads here on TUSCL. However, the club I went to rolled a bit differently than what I did read about. Plus dressing up in a clean formal style probably added even more with looking like someone who knew the club game. One thing is for sure...as much as I enjoy my time with my current favorite, I'll continue to take a different ride with any dancer that strikes my interest and develop a better experience with this hobby.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I still feel somewhat new and I've been going for close to 2 yrs. I haven't traveled much to venture outside my hometown, but there is some knowledge/experience to be gained by going to different clubs and many visits. I'd consider you a newbie. I had my most fun as a newbie. Not sure about others, but the thrill seems to get lost after a while.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Just read the entire thread and I'm surprised to find that most have said those first time(s) tend to fade away.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    what stripfighter said makes a lot of sense. Why doesn't he ever post? That concise description suggests that he knows what he's doing in a strip club. Or maybe I'm just high.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    haha JohnSmith69. You're high. Maybe I got that from a fortune cookie... ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    StripFighter & JohnSmith, The control thing does make sense. Here's my justification. My CF was asking me about the best LD memory I had. She wanted to recreate it for me. So I told her about this LD I had from the ATF like 20 years ago. She couldn't recreate some of it because apparently the ATF MILF in addition to having breast implants also was a *cyborg* or at least a serious athlete (some of the inverted poses with pussy in the face, etc) but the CF tried as best as she could. It was good but it wasn't the same despite the dance being most the identical. I came to the same conclusion. It was the control. The ATF put me into kind of this "trace" and became this money vacuum. I don't think I could give a dancer that kind of control anymore. I can't afford to.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my almost 5 years of experience of serious strip clubing... in some ways I'm a veteran. but so many times I still do newbie mistakes. i've been to so many clubs... and God how much I've been to most all the clubs in Las Vegas and a number in Los Angeles. so many times . so many girls . even a few clubs across New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana and Florida ... still so much to learn and experience and to learn from. I love it. I have wasted much money... but on these girls... so worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion