Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does follies offer 2-4-1 ever few hours with a free tee shirt ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love collecting shirts I can't wear but I love the deal...that be like $5 lappers with ultra mile high Denver Broncos shit

Replies (7)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

No

S
Supremeruler
•

Get your bankroll up jackie. Who needs 2 for 1 when the dance is $10?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My money is right because I Jew bitches

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

When I thought like you chess I was a broke mother fucker just ask Joe's crazy mom

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I practice that MOB gangsta shyte

Money over bitches for you Lames

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

True, juice gave his money all to me

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Rong

Your mommy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement