tuscl

ATF

jayhawk123
Arizona
Tuesday, July 5, 2016 10:02 PM
Well I guess I will have to start again looking for a new CF to replace my CF/ATF. I wish I listened to Papi and the rest of you on here more. My ATF of 3 months who was different than any other dancer I had ever met or done business with quit about 2 weeks ago and all I got was 1 text and that was it. Of course before she quit we had hung out twice including her spending an evening at my home and she had said we would continue to hang out even when she stopped dancing. I knew once she got certain bills paid off she was going to quit. Well she had a guy pay off all her bills and so she texted and told me that and that she quit. I texted back and said great now we will have more time to hang out and haven't heard one word from her since. This was a girl that at least with me had a very slow hustle which at the time I wouldn't have even called a hustle. Every other dancer I have ever dealt with was very in to keeping a count on how many dances we had done. This girl would dance and talk and talk while sitting on me. We never counted dances she would just tell me how much she thought was fair when we were done. One night we hung out in the club for over 5 hours dancing on and off and talking and all she wanted was $200 from me. So I was and still am shocked I didn't get more response from her since she quit since even our hanging outside the club was for no money. Why would she come to my place for about 6 hours and hang and talk and run errands and go swimming for free if she wasn't interested at all? It makes no sense to me.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't be shocked she only texted you once, in reality you should be shocked she texted you at all, you got lucky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pretty shocked she hung out w/ you OTC for free (unless you were helping her out w/ those bills), first thing that comes to mind is she was protecting her ITC investment - I assume there is a fairly large age difference b/w you two so IMO unlikely her motives were anything other than business - IMO you need to reverse your thinking & expect they are doing it b/c it's business that way you won't be disappointed when you get dumped or mistreated - and if by some miracle her OTC friendship turns out to be genuine, then be pleasantly surprised.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BTW, don't be surprised if she contacts u out of the blue in the future (most likely she may need $$$) b/c she probably feels she can easily manipulate you, in my professional opinion :) you should not fall for her the same way if she contacts you in the future although it does not mean you can't enjoy your time w/ her as long as you see it for what it is (business).
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @Papi...I wasn't helping her at all with her bills. Whenever I went to the club she always wanted to hang out with me but didn't want me to spend alot. If there were guys waiting on her that we both knew she could make huge money from then we would say bye and I would leave do she could make money but other times she just wanted to hang with me even though she would tell me she could make alot more from the other guys in club but they were "too old" or "smelled". She never once counted dances with me. She seemed totally different. She even gave me money back one night because she had broken a promise. How many dancers do you know who give money back that was already in her bag? I don't know any others either...haha. The hanging out all night at my house for free and genuinely seeming like she had fun and telling me that 2 different times after just really confuses me.
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    Dude,you caught lightning in a bottle with this chick.She's clearly an outlier and rather than dwell on the sloppy exit (and how many relationships stick the dismount ?) be grateful that you had the times you did.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's time to grieve and move on. This business is just a series of goodbyes. Enjoy the times that you had. It sounds like she was special.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    I'm too clinical. I think she was just doing the "long hustle" with you and keeping you on the back burner list, just in case. Now that she ha everything paid off she needs, no need to keep in contact with you for "just in case"!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    All dancers have options a,b,c and so forth. You were option E.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's very good advice clubdude and skibum609.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "This business is just a series of goodbyes." Very true. Keep fond memories and move on. It'll keep happening.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yeah, be glad you got *any* exit message from her. Send Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and other holiday messages, just to keep in touch in case she decides she wants to start up again, but don't push anything else. If she's gone though, she's gone.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Damn is this a world record the past two weeks? So many guys coming on here saying they've gotten dumped or gave up because of too much drama regarding their ATFs. Well gents, there's a lot more girls out there, just take some time and find a new one.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Don't worry she'll come back as soon as she racks up new bills and needs $!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You were her option B. Option A panned out. Basically, she has a boyfriend now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion