tuscl

No ho like an old ho

Monday, July 4, 2016 8:24 AM
A while back I was in a club waiting for the person formally known as my ATF. It was slow and no one on stage. There was a dancer I'd talked to a couple times at the bar. I bought her a drink and we just sat and talked a while. She had some slight signs of age but was far older than she looked, which I think is rare for her having been in that lifestyle for decades. But there was that look of deep wisdom in those eyes. She casually told me anecdotes of some pretty incredible exploits, but then got really serious. She began to tell me that she tries to tell the girls she works with not to become like her, that they should try not to hustle the good ones but try to build a relationship with someone and get out of the lifestyle. She said the allure of easy money along with the notion they had time and could do that later kept most of them from listening. She told me that despite all the attention and money, constant attention from men, that she was very lonely and felt very alone. She was really sweet. I tipped her well. I hope to see her again sometime.

5 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    So, long story short: her Wise But Sad Older Mentor Hustle worked on you like a charm :)
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Exactly what I was going to say
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    ttf - laying off visiting clubs for a while, if indefinitely, doesn't exclude me from relating past experiences on this site does it? Next time I go to a club will likely be to find a candy girl, not a gfe. Subraman - you could say that, or say that I got some deep insight into the life of a seasoned entertainer. She was fun and sexy and I enjoyed her company for nearly an hour, all for a well drink and a 20-
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    She be an old ho but not old nuff to be mah momma, but then again, I'm no pedophile, I like women.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I ran into a dancer about 8 years ago in an ESL club who looked 25 and - eventually - showed me her drivers license to prove that her 50th birthday was the week before! (That cost me another $20!) She didn't try to come across "old and wise" or offer any depressing news about the "lifestyle." She was instead one of the most skilled "limited extras available" lap dancers I have ever encountered (she wouldn't do FS).. She was smiling, seemed happy and was very upbeat. She claimed that she planned to dance until she was 60 and then live off her (she claimed) substantial savings. I haven't been back to the Illinois side of St Lou since, but I wonder if she is still dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion