tuscl

Face recognition v memory

Monday, July 4, 2016 7:31 AM
So if a dancer you've repeatedly turned away gets mad and won't even make eye contact after that, sees you the next time In the club and brightens up and acts really nice, either she recognizes you but doesn't remember she acted like she hated you, decided to try another tactic, had a slow day and is really working it, is (or was) so stoned she doesn't remember you at al?

11 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Are you sure that should be a question mark at the end of that 4-line sentence?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Oh! I figured out from the title ... you're asking whether she's forgotten or something else. I don't think there's one explanation, but I would guess that the LEAST common cause for this behavior is that she's forgotten you or that she's forgotten how she's behaved towards you in the past. Most of the time, it's because she's decided to try another tactic
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Not every argument results in permanent hatred. Every time someone gets mad at you doesn't mean they hate you forever. People get mad at one another but forgive and forget. Guys do this as well (especially if it's a woman who's pants they want to get into lol).
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Or a guy who's wallet she wants to get into!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I've had low mileage dancers who "forgot" about me, I approach them months later as if I never spoke to them before (false), and I got a GFE dance. The answer I got from her was, she broke up with her last BF and was looking for a rebound and dating other guys but not telling them she is a stripper and I caught her at the right time. There is also Ms Molly [view link] but I dont think her brain was functioning that night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A good salesperson working on 100% commission often does not give up and will try different tactics to make the sale.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    All of the above.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    They don't remember you unless you are a regular at the club or did something egregious. Most dancers are drunk or stoned (that makes it easier to get felt up by perverts for money). The ones that are sober are professional and usually hustling.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm in trouble, some dancers told me I'm unforgettable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've often been told I have an unforgettable face but I don't think they mean it as a compliment
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    She didn't remember you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion