tuscl

Networking

Monday, July 4, 2016 7:10 AM
We know about strip r web. No doubt dancers know about this sight. If dancers weren't such flaky, competitive back biters, and organized like real world business associates, studied our weaknesses and exploited them, we'd be screwed, and not in a good way. Or is this already the case?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If strippers ever studied this discussion board, the only thing they would learn is how to bull shit.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The last thing I need is for the dancers to be able to manipulate me even easier than they do now :) The SW girls do exchange tips in Hustle Hut. A huge majority of those tips would not work for me, but I imagine might work in high-hustle nightshift environments. But I have seen some pretty great tips and techniques in hustle hut that WOULD work on me... in fact, they gave me some insights into how I'm such a soft touch (OR RATHER, HARD TOUCH. GET IT? GET IT?) for some of my faves, what techniques they might be using either consciously or unconsciously
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I think both sites' boards heavily represent the two extremes in the hobbies: the (often) bitter stripper who knows how to hustle and exploit the average strip club patron's ignorance, nearing the subtle tendancies of ROBs; and the PLs, the ones who know the strippers' games, how to avoid them and how to play their own games to find and get what we really want. Not sure how much there is for either vocal group on either board to learn from each other that we don't already know. We are not the targets of each other in clubs, and actually make a point to avoid each other.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The dancers at Flight Club the night of the meetup attempted interaction, but they could tell we were busy talking. If you allow yourself to be manipulated against your intelligence, so be it.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    a - good point. I will drop a line to see how savvy a dancer might be and see how she responds. If she's really smooth enough to play dumb without reacting, there will be often a 'tell', hesitation then a response, if not so smooth but savvy, the knowing look, or if oblivious, she's got PL appeal. Of course if it's obvious to both that both are full of it, it cuts through all the bullshit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, body action is telling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would imagine in like any job people/strippers learn or try to learn how to do their job the best they can so they can be successful and make the most $$$; whether is talking amongst themselves at the club (cliques) or from resources such as SW. There's power in #s and thus networking and I'm sure as many of us have learned a lot from TUSCL probably a lot of strippers have learned a lot on SW. Still neither site offers a foolproof way to get everything one wants out of the SC experience - not all variables can be controlled even fi one is aware of all or most of the variables.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Papi. Haven't you heard of The System? ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah but I don't like wearing suits - not my thing :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm a commando shorts guy so no System for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Imamutt, you aren't talking about dancers, you're talking about women. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion