tuscl

How well do you wish of for your favorite stripper's personal life

stripfighter
He's kinda an ass...
Sunday, July 3, 2016 5:48 PM
Or do you keep it strictly professional and keep the two separate. My favorite I genuinely wish her well and do enjoy it when she's doing well, though I do make it a habit of staying off topic from any SO stories. At the same time I'm not too PL to believe I play a part of it, but willing to accept that and wish her the best.

14 comments

• TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    For the few dancers that I've considered fav's, I knew all about their personal lives. Real names, life stories, family life, etc.

Even if we didn't communicate outside of the club, I considered them friends inside the club and always wished them well.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ditto
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Over the last 2 years 2 of my favs shared quite a bit of their personal life with me, which I thought showed a bit of trust...in that they could share such personal info.
    My new CF likes to keep it mostly professional, sharing very few personal, non-club related stories/info.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I only got to know one dancer well, not really b/c I wanted to, she was going thru some real shit in her young life & I nievely thought I could help her out of it (this was about 8+ years ago ) - it was a fiasco I don't care to repeat - I like variety so I don't have any desire to get involved w/ a dancer (nor her problems/drama) beyond ITC bump -and-grind.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

Same. Strictly ITC and genuinely hope for her well being.

I would be happy for her if she were to tell me that she is going to pursue something else or even hear that she is going on a sabatical because she met a great guy. Even if it meant I wouldn't see her again. Selfishly I'd feel a little disappointed and I'd have to find a new fav of course.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I know several dancers personally. But those I've developed otc relationships with I tend to keep professional only. I try to avoid knowing too much about them and telling them much about me.
    There are a few exceptions but I think I've learned my lesson and won't make that mistake again. This time I really mean it
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My involvement with my ATF has been over the top for years. I know her Mom on a first name basis, her BF calls/texts me occasionally when they're fighting or separated, I've heard about every bit of drama in her life for years, to the point where I've asked myself if I'm getting some weird benefit or something by participating in it. About a year ago I set a goal of putting her in the best position to get sober. As a heroin/crack/alcohol addict for 1/2 her life she's been in & out of rehab/detox innumerable times. My goal was to have her get clean and then I'd bow out of the picture. The financial & emotional strain of "keeping" her have me at my wits end.
    She's now been sober 5 weeks and I've only seen her once at her club. Today she called and wants to meet OTC this week and I'm torn, able to build an argument in my mind as to why I should and equally why I shouldn't. I've seen two other dancers OTC in the weeks since I've been with her and it's like comparing an old VW bug with a Maserati. ( my apologies to the other two; they tried). I'll sleep on it tonight.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I tend to know about the personal life of my ATFs. For very few, I end up part of that personal life, even if sometimes just as "fave customer" (or "most pathetic PL", or whatever). I tend to know a little bit about the personal lives of my CFs, but really, if they haven't reached the point of being an ATF, then typically it's just shallow
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I doubt that anybody has gotten involved with a stripper the way gawker has. My ATF of 8 years shared a lot with me. I helped her through a divorce and later into getting out of the business. She is now remarried and working for a school system.

I doubt that I'll ever get that close again. I'm getting too old for that shit.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I usually try to avoid learning about a dancers personal life unless I'm interested in her. I've had dancers volunteer information about their personal life as if we're on a date in the strip club. I wish them well but I really do not want to kill time by hearing about her 3 kids right before a song starts for a lap dance. On the other hand if her daughter is also a stripper and looks good, I might make exceptions. Tip, don't ask the daughter to tip her topless mother with you, it may seem awkward for her.

A number of strippers have hard lives or some issues so I usually assume I'll be happier not knowing all their issues and just enjoy the view they present me in a strip club. After a dancer starts acting like you're a friend instead of the typical customer, they talk about their personal lives.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Obviously too much for my own good. I've been played by a first class hustler and I own up to my responsibility in allowing it to happen. I consider it a trial by fire, lesson well learned. Though I shouldn't give one shit, two shits, red shits, blue shits about her well being, I still do. One of my CFs says I've been ruined. But the ones that don't hate me are lined up. It's all p4p no matter how you look at it, no more all take and no give open ended empty promises.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's both. The SC "relationship" is naturally a pseudo-social one so some aspects of the dancer's personal life are bound to be interjected and shared, especially with the convo, drinks, money, and time being shared. I like walking that gritty line between realism and fantasy.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    If she is really a CF or ATF or whatever I usually a lot about her personal life. If she is a chick I haven't known that long or a girl I might get a dance from once in a while probably not much.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @Gawker - Most likely you will follow through with the OTC. No matter how hard we try to distance ourselves, CF/ATFs know us too well and will draw us back in against out better judgment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion