tuscl

OT: Spending Money on a Car

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I went to a Jaguar dealer the other day.  I’m rich so I can’t be bothered looking at things that don’t make other guys drool. What other guys think is very important to me.

Anyway, soon after I sat down a dealer came over and asked how I was doing.  I told her to leave.  I don’t like it when ladies try to strike up a conversation with me, I’m afraid it will expose my lack of intelligence.

Then I spot this really dapper dealer who just got called over the PA by the manager.  I guess it was his turn to make himself available to the customers.  I was a afraid he wouldn’t notice me so I took $1k in one dollar bills and kept flipping them at him until they were gone.  Then I went back to my seat.  It was such a rush to have everyone in the dealership looking at me.  I know they thought I was really cool.

When he was replaced at the entrance the dealer, my dealer, introduced himself as Bruce and asked if he could sit down.  I said sure.  After about 10 minutes of just sitting there with no words being exchanged I knew this was the dealer I had to give my commission to.

I pointed to the model in the window and told him I wanted him to give it to me.

Him:  The list price is $75k, but I’m sure we can work something out.

Me: How about if I give you $85k?

Him: (Smiling) Sure.

Me:  Okay, you drive a hard bargain.  I’ll give you $95k but only if you allow me to also purchase the extended warranty and floor mats.  Not a penny less.

Him:  Let’s do it.

I threw another $1k in singles at him as I peeled away.  No reason.  I just like the rush.

It was a great day.  Not only did I get to overspend for something, but everybody knows it.  And I also have a new friend that likes me because I’m really cool and not because I gave him money.  I don't even have to pay him to take him out tomorrow night, but I will.  Oh, did I mention before that I’m rich.

Just another day in my life.  That’s how I roll.

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    More money than brains ot totally full of shit. I think the latter
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I left my Jag in Kansas City
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Gee, you think I may have made up that story?
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    I thought for a moment this might be a post about rickthejaguar. I haven't talked to that guy in a long time. He's trying to organize the glorious cat revolution in South America. We were planning to disrupt the Olympics but the incompetent hairless apes in Brazil have already done that.

As you were with your petty hairless ape concerns flagooner.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    There's a stripper in Detroit named Zika

She's been known to give a little head
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Great parody of some of the bullshitters here!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My biggest question is what color was the jag?
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I am guessing this was directed at Larry
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    LOL. I was hoping it was obvious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So you're saying you actually didn't get a new Jaguar?

:)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

I wish. But for now I'm happy to have my 10 year old Camry.

150k miles and running strong.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dayum I thought you bought a new Jag. What a troll. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Camry is a good car. Too bad you didn't get a Jag, though. It's a dream car.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Very good parody/satire on the make it rain crowd, flag. Good for you, keeping a car a very long time. I know 2 different smart money kind of people, one who drives a Rolls-Royce (and other cars), and another who drives a Jag (and wife drives high end SUV). Both bought pre-owned, missing much of the depreciation hit.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The old 60s- early 70s Jag XKE is the epitome of class IMO. Too bad the electrical was for shit.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I feel crazy joe may be retarded just for taking into consideration that this story may be serious.
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    My biggest question is what color was the jag?-Shailynn

Only a person with down syn drum would ask such a simple question
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LMAOROTFL. I'm laughing some hard I'm in tears!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion