tuscl

i <3 drugs

s88
New York
Still trying to figure out what she took.

Lets call her Anna. Mixed race hispanic, i've never asked the details. First time I meet her, for 1 semi private song, 3 things happened that never had that happen before at that SC or after. Sample size ~35 strippers. First she air dances me , never takes off any clothes, then grinds me but pins both of my arms to the wall behind me in the booth. I dont go past 1 song. Anna is blacklisted now.

6 months later, she appears with a new hair color, sits down on me, and talks to me as if she doesn't know me, I tell her I dont buy dances from her anymore. She gives me a fake stage name so I wouldn't remember her. Didn't work, I eventually confront her about her real stage name and tell her why I dont buy lap dances. She says sorry and if we can be friends. I say okay, she leaves.

1 month later, today. Anna goes on stage with her wing girl, usually anna gives great lesbo shows which I believe are ROB lie to get custies into VIP. This time Anna started fingering her asshole instead of her pussy (never happened before). She randomly swaps between her VJ and asshole. She makes a old PL in front row come up to the stage edge, puts her legs on his shoulders, and tells him to make her cum. He tip a bit and stops and sits down. Then she targets me, she realizes I am looking at her with a lust look, but I dont touch her, so she finger motions me to the stage, I come. She then grabs my hand, and makes me masturbate her pussy on stage infront of everyone. Never seen this EVER happen before at my SC. There is no touching the pussy on the stage if you are a customer in front row. In my head, I am freaking out. I soon return my seat. She isn't done, she gets off stage nude, sits down on me (never happened before, panties must be on on main floor) and makes me reluctantly DATY her. My nose and cheeks get whore pussy juice on them. I refuse to open my lips and lick this crazy stripper. At this point the DJ says "Anna keep it together". She whispers in my ear she wants me to fuck her and I'm her lover. I stop moving my head between her legs and she realizes I dont want to DATY her in front row infront of the whole SC. She gets back on stage. She then walks over to other end of stage, gets off, trys to gets another guy to finger her from front row. Doesn't work. A bouncer walks upto her, talks to her, and then leaves. She continues to rub her clit on stage lying on her back on the stage. Her winggirl comes over, and anna grabs her pulling her down DFKs her. Wing girl grabs anna's arm that is pulling her down, moves annas arm off winggirl's neck, and pulls back freaked out. At this point the DJ calls the next rotation to the stage. Wing girl puts on her clothes and collects all the $. Anna didnt hear it or follow it. Eventually the manager goes up on the stage, puts his arm around her, and walks anna to the side of the stage, talks to her, then leaves the stage. Anna walks down the steps to main floor without her stripper bag, her shoes or her clothes. Im my head, her being high on drugs is now confirmed. 3 strippers come to anna, and then walk her to the DR with anna naked. A minute later a house mom collects anna's things on stage and disappears into the DR.

At this point I thought anna was fired or sent home. 3 hours later anna reappears on the main floor. Her winggirl is walking her around like anna is a little kid and winggirl is picking customers for anna and herself. At one point anna looks at me, winggirl turns anna around, and walks her away from me. Damn it. An hour later, Anna and winggirl go back on stage, anna is much more normal now on stage and not "so high that you got pulled off the stage". I get annas attention at front row, she DOESNT come off stage this time, but pays attention to me. Eventually DJ calls next dancers, Anna leaves the stage first while winggirl collects the $ on stage, I now walk anna away from the stage and away from winggirl. Winggirl has no chance to rescue Anna from me. I tell anna I want to do VIP. Anna walks towards the VIP room doors instead of a POS. Very wrong move. I tell her we have to pay, she acts like she didn't head me. A bouncer at VIP stops us, and I give him the $, and he says he will get the receipt for anna (it is VERY rare for this to happen, but direct pay at the door can happen, sober or dancers who worked more than 1 day dont do it).

In VIP, anna acts bizzare. She doesn't kiss or DFK, but lies on me, puts my hand on her crotch. I eventually decide to go underneath since its supposed to be nude in VIP, not topless. Anna has this bizzare pattern, she lets me play with her pussy, lick her tits and neck. Then after 15 seconds, she says "easy easy", gets up, pulls her gstring up. Goes across the tiny VIP room, puts her back to the wall, and air dances leaning on the wall. Then after 10 seconds of this, she puts her arm out and fingers me to get off the bench, grab her hand, and walk her back to the bencn and pull her down on me. Then we do more grinding/FOV/tit play, it gets too intense, she says "easy easy", gets up, and back to the air dancing the wall cycle. The cycle happens 5 times. I eventually start to think she wants to be out of view of the camera by being under it and having fun standing up. I hump her standing up, she at first likes it, calls me a wild man, then 15 seconds later protests and says to kiss her, I try to lip kiss but she moves her head out of the way and demands I kiss her again, so I think she meant cheek kiss her but she is too high to know what she is saying. When I finally cheek kiss her, she says the dance is over (it was time wise over in reality). She can't actually put on her bikini bra or retie it for some reason, and tells me to leave VIP, and she goes to the DR topless.

Can anyone guess what drug she did? IDK.

Any tips how you would've handled her differently in VIP?

Im not repeating with anna. I didn't get my DFK. And she was much less horny in VIP 4 hours later, than on stage when she wanted any PL to whip out his cock and fuck her at front row.

18 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    The title is supposed to be "I <3 drugs".
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "I *heart* drugs"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    molly
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    TL;DR
    Your writing style sucks: long-winded, ungrammatical, and boring.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    It's excruciating... unstructured, borderline incoherent at times, and adolescent in style. I'm guessing he's writing it more as catharsis for him, than to generate discussion.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    But meanwhile, I can get through it all and understand it, which I look at as a measure of literary machismo :)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Not bad. Much better than the post about the ugly stripper and the ex ATF.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Subraman thx
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Can I get the cliff notes version?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I read the first 2 sentences then scrolled to see how long the post was & just didn't have the courage to dive-in (based on the last thread where I did hack my way thru to the end & still could not understand the issue at hand)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    gmd: stripper was formerly low mileage, today hyper-sexual although erratic -- in the booth goes back and forth from high mileage to air dance and then back again.

Q: What drug was she on?
    Subraman: Molly

Q: How would you have handled this differently in the VIP?
    Subraman: given the crazy nature of her stage show today, would likely have passed so wouldn't have been in that situation. You'd think super drugged up girls would be great in the VIP, but my experience has been mostly negative. I like them buzzed or lightly stoned but not fucked up and erratic

Q: How
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ecstacy is my guess.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    OK - had something to eat and felt I had the energy to try and read it thru to the end and did.

Yeah - I don't mess w/ stoned dancers- for one I feel I may be taking advantage of them in their somewhat incapacitated state - but more so stoned dancers are often very unpredictable (anything from falling asleep on you to getting violent in the blink of an eye) not to mention more often than not IME they perform poorly.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I say X too. I had a sweetheart demand I get her off with fiv on X.Her eyes rolled back and them came the shock waves of ecstacy.
    Ecstacy brought on by ecstacy.
  • K
    8 years ago
    How is a lesbo show ROB? A lesbo show is a service I am willing to pay for. i enjoy them. I'd like to see more of them.

What did she take? I have no idea. I avoid drugged out dancers as much as possible. it is rare a very drunk or drugged out dancer will give a good dance. Miscounts on dances and money are common.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @K

Some dancers will give a VHM lesbo show on stage that exceeds all other dancers rotations, to entice customers to take them to VIP/CR, where they refuse to do anything that they did on stage. They DO NOT rely on repeat customers, only new ones and one time visits like bachelor parties and promoter groups. These VHM on stage dancers assume if they take 1 guy in the bachelor party group to VIP, he will in VIP not assert himself or they hand block him or air dance him, but he will lie and tell his guy friends she was a total whore and he fucked her in VIP.

Anna and her winggirl ONLY approach groups of customers. The solo customer exception was me in

"6 months later, she appears with a new hair color, sits down on me, and talks to me as if she doesn't know me, I tell her I dont buy dances from her anymore. She gives me a fake stage name so I wouldn't remember her. Didn't work, I eventually confront her about her real stage name and tell her why I dont buy lap dances. She says sorry and if we can be friends. I say okay, she leaves."

During that conversation they both tried to sell me on taking both of them to VIP, but I brushed that off and winggirl (a different one that day) didn't like that at all.

Knowing how stripper tag teams work, as a customer you have to separate the hot one from the ugly one, but the ugly one will put up a fight that its "all or nothing" and you can't break the sisterhood. I have to stand my ground and tell the ugly one she can come for free if she wants, but Im only paying for the hot one. I've never had the hot one refuse to VIP solo after that line, and I've never had the ugly one go for free. $ is $. This night winggirl knew I'd never take her to VIP so she wouldn't let Anna look at or walk over to me. Anna was too high to care about $.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Wow.
    When I see a lesbian show, the customers tip heavily at the stage. The ladies I know do it because in one set they make more tips than in all other sets combined.
    But if you think a woman is trying to cheat you, leave her be. Ignore her.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Molly isn't popular among dayshift girls (at least as far as I can tell), but some of the nightshift girls roll. I have always wanted to try out a girl who is rolling, at least once
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion