Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why so many retards on tuscl ?

Shylynn

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I mean every time I log on it seems like some retard named juice, Joe or retard is a retard. Sick and tired of retarded people

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I mean every time I log on it seems like some retard named juice, Joe or retard is a retard. Sick and tired of retarded people"

A retard named retard! Ace!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I shit on your head dukey

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

For me....being called a Retard would be an elevation in intellectual status.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Simple. Most hairless apes are retarded. Most TUSCL posters are hairless apes. Therefore most TUSLC posters are retarded.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

I also suspect you are the retard behind the rickthebear imposter account. You will be dealt with wildebeest boy.

ROAR!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nice kitty, here kitty. I have some poisoned meat for you !! :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If there's 3 people you don't fuck with on here, it's crazyjoe, all the Ricky's and me.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rick the Lion is just a big Pussy

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Is Rick the Lion going to dump the suit and the Kalashnikov and join in with my Christian Eating Lions, or is he just going to fade away into obscurity.

SJG

I used to worry about Trump getting elected. Now I don't care anymore because I'm not planning on being here. tuscl.net

SJG

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You moving to a different country, SJG? If so, which one?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Shylynn you're the one with Down Syndrome

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

No Shailyn your the one that looks so mother fucking Retarded

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Shylynn is a baked potato

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Jesus Christ how many god damn aliases does Shailynn have?? Lol SMH

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ummm, they grow like weeds, shailynn. Look at the spammer from Colombia. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement