Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Missed sex Opportunity

Shylynn

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So, what's the biggest sex opportunity you accidentally passed up or missed out on?

Mine wasn't guaranteed but to this day I still kick myself in the ass for not enjoying more gay sex at gym's I go to when traveling on business. All those naked old men with big and little dicks. I feel like I've missed out

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yo momma

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bend over Shylynn, it's your lucky day. :)

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

When was it 2000 Atlanta had the big ice storm on January 23rd?? it was 2000 or 2001. I was planning on going to a Web girls party at a local bar. but I got a call from a old FWB and she begged me to go to another place with some friends. Bitch had even forgot what an special day it was for me. It a few year later, I see pictures from the web girls party and OMG they had an orgy in the restaurant after it closed that night.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol WTF shailynn

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

A hot girl asked if I wanted to do OTC. She called and wanted to meet. I turned her down. Why? I am not sure. It was a drive to meet her.But, to this day, I regret not taking her up on her offer I still see her a the club but she has never asked again. Opportunity lost.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement