tuscl

One and Done

Saturday, July 2, 2016 8:45 PM
My ATF will never see or hear from me again. Shaklynn will say I am not cut out for 'the hobby' and that I should start collecting stamps. In part, he is correct because I never was active in the pursuits that other 'hobbyists' Indulge in. I am just a guy who cared too much for someone who happened the be an entertainer, and finally saw it through to a rather awkward end. I have had a wild and turbulent experience with a very interesting and wonderful person. We both made some bad choices and it is now completely over. I will never go down this road again, but I am glad for the experience and I only wish it had finished a little more smoothly. I am done with clubs, dancers, and any and all things that go along with that. It is just too complicated a distraction that has prevented my progress In other pursuits that are important to me, none of which have anything to do with collecting stamps. I appreciate all the good advice and wish I had heeded it sooner, but this may be something of a growing experience for me, and I hope in the long run will prove to have been beneficial to everyone involved. I may eventually visit around some clubs and make it a point to avoid any that might have us cross paths. I never care to ever again get personally involved with anyone in the industry.

3 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    You can always buy a dalmation for unconditional love.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey - does this tell you anything??? Aside from Gawker, there probably isn't any member that regularly contributes to the discussion forums that has done anything that I haven't already done when it comes to stripper sex and relationships. One day (like you) I got fed up and said "fuck all this shit" and kinda wrote off strip clubs in general. I knew that wouldn't last, and about a year break I was back in them but I took a different approach. Why do you think I drive 5 hours to Detroit, or swing by when traveling for work on a regular basis? I walk in a club, get fucked, and walk out. Simple as that and that's how I want it. You may want to start looking for that for short term, instant gratification. I don't want to cuddle, I don't want to chat, I just want to drop a load in the most erotic way I can think of and go home.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion