tuscl

Advice please

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I need some advice. I'm fairy new to the whole SC experience.

I have a favorite at a club I visit at least once a week. We always go to VIP and I have my way with her. $300. Whatever I want. I own her. She takes care of me OTC as well. I'm quite a stud.

When she gets on stage I have a compulsion to throw money at her. I've heard it called "making it rain." Anyway, I bring my purse to the club just for this purpose. I need it to carry $750 in ones. Throughout her set I keep reaching into my Gucci to grab more and throw it high in the air to shower her.

It doesn't get me any more from the dancer. But the guys sure are impressed. I love being the center of attention and having all the guys in the club looking at me. It's just the way I roll.

BTW, I can do this without any regrets because I make a lot of money. Just thought I would make sure you know that. Not trying to brag.

This is where I would appreciate your comments/advice.

1. Is it possible that I have latent homosexual desires?

2. How do I stop this? One night I decided just throw my ones down the toilet. The toilet clogged and I didn't get the same rush.

3. How do I convince you this is true? It hurts my feelings if you don't believe me.

13 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    lol, uh oh, I smell trouble brewing...

this was very funny though
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Convert your dollars to rolls of pennies then go into the club tip the DJ to play pennies from heaven by Frank Sinatra, than while the song is playing toss the pennies in big handfuls on the stage, that will get you lots of attention and if your aim is good your stripper girl will be knocked out, then you can carry her into the VIP and get whatever mileage you like.
    BTW if you make a lot of money instead of pennies you can convert your bills into silver dollars with the added benefit of it doesn't work the silver dollars will really clog up the men's urinals bet that pisses off your intended target.
    Additionally I don't believe you either. HAHAHA
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ good one Rech
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lies.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think it's called an ego boost. You feel like the top dog or alpha male after throwing the money. If money is no problem and you enjoy it, I see no problem.

If you want to stop, there's probably psychology involved. I'm not trained in that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've heard guys like you spend $20k on a fave in a 4-month period, I thinkk that is awsome & setting a great example for other mere PLs to follow (believe me I'm closely studying your methods so I too can be a big playa).

But be careful dude, I know a guy that was sidelined from da game for almost a year b/c he required Tommy John surgery after tearing his elbow up from fierce rain-making.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    making it rain = latent homosexual tendencies

LOL. +1000.

Good post
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol. Now this type of trolling is both entertaining and satirical while poking fun at the more egotistical and neurotic amongst us. Bravo.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Motorhead,
    Making it rain isn't equal to latent homosexuality
    The desire to have a few dozen men in a strip club staring at him equals latent homosexuality

• beguiled
    8 years ago
    Quit taking your purse to the showclub, you tosser.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    See what happens when Kaitlyn Jenner is on the cover of Sports Illustrated?
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Hahaha! Another way to get a rush is to make it rain on homeless people camped out on the street. Sometimes you'll get a blind guy who genuinely doesn't know what's happening. The rush there is giving him an umbrella.
  • Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Save your cash. It's best to order some whisky and pay her under the the table.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion