tuscl

Gofundme vs stripping in Utah

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Saturday, July 2, 2016 3:28 AM
Hypothetical...say you have a legitimate reason to need to raise a lot of money in a hurry. Health related (no, not drugs). Would stripping in a place like Utah provide enough earning potential or would fancily begging on gofundme (not a fan), etc, be more successful?

15 comments

• Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    No I'm not posting this here because I want anyone's money. I'm just starting to wonder if stripping in Utah for awhile, limited as it may be, might just be viable regardless compared to other jobs.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    In my opinion, to get funds on gofundme, either you have to get a lot of attention for a cause people deem worthy, or have a lot of rich friends for it to amount to much. Otherwise, it's like asking friends for charity. Actually working in a successful job would likely generate more funds unless your ability to make money working sucks.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    On the other hand, they say nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    I'm great at my day job but it doesn't pay a ton (anything related to teaching never does!) and I have a chronic condition that makes working full-time basically impossible at this point. I'll admit that is one thing that appeals to me about stripping. If I'm sick that day, I'm sick. It's different from the kind of job I work now. I agree about gofundme. It's a pride thing for me when it comes to people I know....and rich people are REALLY not likely to seek out random causes to support lol
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    It's almost five am and I can't sleep. Sorry for the stupid topic guys. My brain is snoozing but my body didn't follow suit.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I found when I need help going to sleep that certain types of food can help. Something with some fat like nuts, leftover pizza, etc. For some odd reason, reading stuff on [view link] with the background set to black helps me get drowsy as well. The setting to turn the background dark is over on the right side of the screen. Very helpful to avoid bright light especially from phones and iPads which can impair sleep.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I particularly like the dry roasted macadamia nuts sold at my local Walmart. The honey coated are awful and almost no one buys them. There is a new Walmart and for months, the stupid clerks or lazy employees haven't figured out or bothered to fix the oversupply of the honey coated nuts no one wants versus being completely sold out of the dry roasted macadamia nuts. The old Walmart has it right though. The new Walmart has stocking issues just like the old. Frozen cherry apple juice, they have a spot set up but have other junk located there. I just stopped visiting the new Walmart except for rare occasions. Oh on above top secret, they have lots of categories or thread groups to read. I like reading about paranormal or ghost stories. UFO's sometimes. Ancient civilization discoveries, just sometimes the amusing take on the news. Can't believe half th stuff you read though. Always a thread every month about how we are about to all die in a horrible disaster. Still here years later.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I think the most viable option is to get the hell out of Utah.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    You alluded to your career being in the education field. One consideration is the impact of that on your position, especially as you are in Utah. Could stripping potentially cost you your job, either directly or indirectly due to peer/administrator lashback if it got out?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you need advice on how to make a lot of money you might want to ask Larryfisherman.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Good one, flagooner! Daybreaker, you should know the drill by now. If you want our expert opinion as to whether you should make more money by stripping, you're gonna have to show us your tits.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Didn't realize you are a [view link] you need the money right away or can you afford a few months to accumulate it? If you can wait, I know a way you can earn $20k.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    My sense from visiting Utah was there would not be much opportunity for strippers to make money there. VIP rooms were fairly cheap and most customers weren't paying for them. Seems like mostly it was just girls dancing on stage for tips there and then doing their tip walk afterward. Could be wrong, though: the VIP rooms at the ABC were very private, however, so maybe there is some action going down in there.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ABC ? Do you mean a bikini club called "American Bush" ? Their only nude club is Southern Exposure Downtown. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion