tuscl

Auditions are open

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Looks like my soon to be ex-CF has dumped me. I don't know why but she stopped responding to texts last week and is ignoring me in the club right now. The sad thing is my #2 moved away 2 months ago so I am now favless.

Auditions are open.
Strippers who are willing to give a great grind for $ feel free to apply.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good chance she'll come around at some point especially if her $$$ is slow
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    That sucks :(
  • s88
    8 years ago
    welcome back phoenix
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    On the bright side this time can be a lot of fun. The excitement of finding a new fav! been there!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Hey Phoenix.!!! Been missing you.

1 down. 2 dances. Nice but not fav material.

Next.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You can't force it, just go w/ the flow & a new fave may appear when you least expect it.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This is why it's best imo to have a lineup of multiple faves.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Stripperd be trippin!!!
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I like the hunt better than the catch actually. Seems to get the adrenaline flowing more
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    False alarm or a stripper just needing $.
    Not sure which.

During the audition my fav came over ti give my twig and berries a nice massage. She apparently changed phones and numbers for some reason. I enjoyed the dances now off to my car for a BJ before heading home.

I auditioned 3 girls but none could take her spot. Maybe if they knew it was an audition...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, do em anyways. Fresh meat is good !!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Great that you & the fave are on the same page again, now you can go back to spending $20k on her how it's supposed to be done (or so say some)

:)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Thanks Papi.

Yeah. She came over to me and I told her that it was a welcomed surprise. She looked confused. I explained what I meant. She apologized and told me she couldn't disrespect the guy she was with when I came in (I understood that and wouldnt want her to ruin another revenue stream). She also explained that she changed phone #s a couple weeks ago and didn't text me the new# because I told her before not to initiate conversations with me. She had texted me the number when I arrived but I didn't get it because my phone was in airplane mode for privacy reasons.

We're all good.

BTW, my comment about a car BJ was just fantasy talk. I was just on the way out of the club heading home. I assume ( maybe incorrectly) that you guys would know that was facetious based on my history of comments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion