tuscl

Only in Utah...right?

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:42 AM
I can't imagine normal strip clubs would do something like this. Utah clubs are so limited...this has to make them some money if they do it "every summer". [view link] This is the club I referenced earlier. The big fish in the small pond. Being a dancer in Utah just could not possibly be very good money unless you work at American Bush. You're dancing on stage only...and apparently doing bikini car washes. I guess these chicks pretty much live for the "make it rain" guys. All that said...giant tits girl in the video was hot.

13 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It makes sense, I actually wish the dancers did that around here. We used to have High School Cheerleader bikini car washes here (when I was in HS in the early '90s) but soon after everyone woke up and realized that we're ogling underage girls (14-17) so the cheerleaders had to stop wearing bikinis which killed the idea. Two downsides though: (1) Often they don't use enough or any elbow grease, so in effect you will need to go someplace else (e.g., automatic car wash) since the car is still slightly dirty when the bikini girls are done "washing" it. Not "really" a con. (2) Sometimes the towels either fall on the ground or the girls run out of room to dry the towels (or the "smart one" realizes that towels laid flat on the ground dry faster than ones on the rack) ... so, the towels sometimes have small, gravel stones in them. So sometimes your car's paint gets scratched when they towel it off. This one sucks. So there's yet another topic that I have thought about waaaay too much.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Decent talent. Not much adversity going on.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There was a strip club down in South Florida that had one out on Powerline Road. The gals were decent looking, the city cracked down on it and shut down the bikini car wash. Good to see Mormon Utah being not terribly restrictive on the event. Clubs in Utah suck bad eggs.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The one club here in Nebraska I consider worth the time, in its early days, used to have bikini car washes all the time. I think they did that in an effort to get people to go there in the middle of the afternoon, but they eventually gave it up and nowadays, they don't even open til 7pm except during Husker football weekends. I never actually went to one, because its just easier to go through the automatic car wash at the local gas station at my convenience.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "Eat, drink & be merry for tomorrow you may be in Utah".
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Yes, I'll take the buff & shine
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    There used to be a strip club in Greensboro NC that had a topless carwash. Not sure if it's still there, and I've never been, but it could be a fun thing if the girls were cute.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ juice would bring his BMX since he didn't have a car, and would try to get the girls to give him a bath.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I remember patronizing a bikini car wash by H.S. cheerleaders in Indy back in the mid 90s. Now I realize why I don't see those anymore :) I believe the fine strippers of Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy still do bikini car washes from time to time.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Day, You said, "I guess these chicks pretty much live for the "make it rain" guys." Many years ago I was in SLC and went to a club. I don't recall the name, but it was lame. Couldn't even had the dancer a buck on stage. Had to lay it on the floor so she could pick it up. This was during basketball season and a few very tall black guys came into the club. One dropped many $$$'s on the stage. I had never heard of making it rain. Perhaps that was the start of it. :)
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    On the plus side, not a lot of tattoos in that video. Too bad you have to be a car to get a decent lap dance in Utah.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Hahaha meursault right? About the tattoos...some of these girls in the video are not the "top Trail's calendar worthy" girls...wonder why hmm. But a lot of THOSE girls have tattoos. This place is crawling with Mongols (bikers) on almost every night I've visited...which I guess is why they advertise a bike wash....another downside. I don't mind the idea of a sexy car wash but it struck me as something other clubs might not waste time with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Had not noticed that one does not see bikini-clad H.S. girls doing car-washes anymore but yeah I have not seen it in a while. I recall in the mid-2000s while living in Dallas there were some young ebony H.S. girls w/ killer bods doing a bikini car-wash - I didn't stop but they def got my PL eye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion