tuscl

On the beach

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:59 PM
OK, OK, I should give credit to the author Nevil Shute. Great book, great movie. I like the beach, I've been a beach bum for a great deal of my life. I was down to my city's park on our Lake St. Clair today. A great place to be on a HOT summer's day. There was this MILF next to me, very, very fine with a few rugrats in tow. I kept thinking I'd love a lap dance from her. Do you guys still hit the beach and gaze upon the scenery?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was hoping the title would have been "On the Bitch"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm too fair-skinned to hang-out on the sand so have not done it for a while; but the eye-candy on South Beach especially in Summer or Spring Break is def candy for the senses. I often hangout on the weekends in South Beach but usually take my bicycle and ride around and plenty of candy on the street especially Ocean Drive right next to the beach. There is a wide-sidewalk at the edge of the sand where people walk, roller-blade; and ride bike; there are a few seats on the sidewalk and I'll often chill on one of the seats for a little while and watch the babes as they are heading out from the sand-area (or heading to it) and it's a nice parade of tits-and-ass candy.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Spent a few days last week at the beach. Old friends invited me down. was extremely pleasant weather. Love sitting in the ocean enjoying the waves.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I was practically born and raised on the beach in southern California. A lot of the things we did back then are all illegal now. So after 45 years, I don't miss it after moving to Atlanta. Strip clubs have replaced beach eye candy and made it sweeter.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ If I was born and raised in S. Cali I would have absolutely been a surfer!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, through the years I've hung out (not literally) on South Beach. I'd fly down for the weekend and I wintered there for 2 years. My ATF beach is South Beach. Topless beauties all over the place, and, yes, Ocean Drive is one of the scenic wonders of the world.
  • socrates17
    8 years ago
    Just yesterday afternoon was driving around Ocean City MD enjoying the, uh, scenery. Like Papi, I burn to a crisp within minutes but inside the car works just fine.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I, too, have been a beach bum for much of my life. I've visited topless or nude beaches in the U.S., England, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Holland, France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Thailand, and the Seychelles. (I think that's all.) This sentence by shadowcat applies precisely to me: "Strip clubs have replaced beach eye candy and made it sweeter."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    While watching the babes one afternoon on South Beach down around 15th Street, I noticed one young man laying on his stomach. He was making motions as if he was having sex with the sand. :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Year round here in San Diego
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion