8 years ago
    He's full of shit.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "He's full of shit."

Brilliant!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I will shit on his head then piss on his dead body.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I think crazyjoe's intention was for us to comment on the video, not on Donald Trump himself. I actually watched the video (it runs 5:54), in which Hammy interviews 3 people in Boston, asking them what they think of Trump. All 3 hate him: "He's a racist. He's against abortion. He wants to build a wall." etc. Then Hammy shows them a fake news story that Trump has just been found dead in his hotel room and all 3 change their story: "He's a great man. I agreed with him. I would have voted for him." Assuming that this wasn't staged, it shows that people really are full of shit when it comes to politics. If you hate a politician when he's alive, you should keep hating him when he's dead.

However . . . the really important thing about this video from a tit-hound perspective is that Gabrielle, the female interviewee who first appears at 0:52, has *yuuuge* breastesses spilling out of her extremely low-cut top. She really needs to let those tanned tittays breathe! Warning: She is not exactly svelte :)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    i didnt watch joe's video but i know trump is full of shit!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Trump's full of shit, but he's a far better choice than Hillary
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Ah yup!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The right wing's only endorsement of Trump is that he's a better candidate than Hillary. Is he really a better candidate? He filed for bankruptcy five times, has numerous failed businesses, but yet he's supposed to fix the economy? He has no political experience whatsoever, but yet he's a better candidate. LMAO, only in America! Right wingers will vote for Trump just because he's a right winger, not because they like any of his policies.

Trump ain't shit, but I'm not so sure Hillary would be much better. Hillary has the experience obviously (secretary of state, First Lady, senator etc), but things didn't exactly turn around for America then, so I'm not sure why she thinks things will turn around now.

Pick your poison, personally I'm not gonna vote for either of them!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice for president !!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Is anyone besides me going to comment on the very funny video that crazyjoe posted? Focus, people!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion