Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many songs do you avg until you pop

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I seem to burst in 3 songs on avg

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

But I will buy 4 songs on avg

First song gets my dick hard Second and third song gets me off Fourth song is a cool down

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

So when you're masturbating in your closet at home (so your mom won't catch you) and you have your cassette tapes and your Walkman, you're saying it takes 4 songs before you bust a nut? That has to be what you're talking about because I've never seen someone pay for 4 dances with rolls of dimes and nickels before!!!!

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

it really depends on my mood. 2 songs is the norm 1 if i'm pent up for a certain period of time. never got a cool down song. once i cum i hug, lick, mumble and off to the restroom and clean up.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ratdog I just started using a cool down dance. I actually enjoy it before I head out. I usually tell the lady to not grind but instead just give me boob and face time. It's very enjoyable

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ good idea

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I used to jerk off to "Hot for Teacher".

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

25

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn Joe your dick must get raw afterwards

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•
Profile picture for jsbach
jsbach
•

Haha! Thanks for taking me back to '82, Meursault. Good times.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement