tuscl

Strippers with Green Hair or Blue

Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:50 AM
yes or no ? if not what un natural color do you like ?

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I saw a gal in a club once with purple and blue hair. Despite the strange colors she was pretty.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some girls can totally rock the off-color hair, and when they can, I love it.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I love the freaks heavy metal sluts
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Wild colors can be great. One had orange hair, and she was a real trip. SJG
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Hell yes.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    One of the blondes at a local club just added some blue highlights....not sure I like it...but it does not look bad either. She seems to get more attention because of it, so I guess it works for her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. I love some of those "outer worldly" hair colors especially when her hair is short.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I got turned on by a cute young stripper with purple hair. But that was the weed.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • K
    8 years ago
    Liek anything else, it is how she carries it. Some look hot and some look like clowns.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I like blonde the best but I've had a dance from someone with all blue hair. She still looked good to me. I got a dance from one girl that was wearing some kind of vampire eye or weird eye contact lenses when I first saw her. It was not Halloween. She said she stopped wearing them because she was spooking some guys away. Blue and purple hair is a lot less unusual.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I like unnatural hair colors but they usually come with baby daddys, drug addiction, and whole body tats. Just give me the punk rock hair color and black hair, not the heroin addiction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion