Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If you like guns you will love this...

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Glock 19 vs spray paint cans.. ooooooh noooooo, what will happen?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

lmfao

it worries me you like guns but your crazy so I'm not shocked. so do you shoot random shit ?

I enjoy pranks and I like spray paint and I love white bitches

check out this video joe

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

she is thick like I like my white bitches

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

keeping with a gun theme

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^hell ya! I was a helicopter door gunner way back in the civil war!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What a maniac !! When I use my Glock it's on prey.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

prey ?

that's not the John Smith kind is it Vince ?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Joe,

That was great

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

bang bang

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm taking the 5th, juice.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"hell ya! I was a helicopter door gunner way back in the civil war!"

^ LOL

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Funny Joe

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Kids, don't try this at home - at least unless you can get your dad to stand in front of you! ;-)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That was an incredibly childish waste of time and money. I loved it.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

John are you high

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement