Typical Juice Friday Night

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
5:00PM - Get off of work bagging groceries at Piggly Wiggly

5:15PM - Juice's mom picks him up from work

5:30PM - Juice's mom and him settle down for a nice dinner at the Golden Corral Buffet

7:05PM - Juice finally gets thrown out of the Buffet because he was repeatedly asked not to dip the fried chicken in the chocolate fountain

7:40PM - Juice drives by a strip club on the way home, later that night he will write a review of it on TUSCL

8:30PM - Juice's mom gives him a bath

9:00PM - Juice gets his ass kicked at Madden 14 by a 11 year old middle school girl

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha

SJG
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Funny thread. I do think you got some facts about juice and I mixed up or did juice leave the factory for a career at piggy wiggle ?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Haha
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Good thing Juice has a good sense of humor. Hate to make him mad with that Herculean power lifting strength he has,
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    We sure could use a good strong man like juice to be our meat market manager
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^

Juice got fired from the factory, he got caught masturbating on the assembly line.

Juice certainly has some strong hands but I would not recommend him for the meat market. He doesn't do well around uncovered food since he has the habit of eating it. Your deli area will always be out of salami because he'll eat it all.

I would recommend him for security because he's lightning quick for a fat guy. If you can put up with him masturbating when he's watching the video monitors then there should be no issues.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I will give him a recommendation to our district supervisor
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Your deli area will always be out of salami because he'll eat it all."

I thought that salami joke was going somewhere else. It's brilliant that you restrained yourself!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion