tuscl

Stripper turn ons

larryfisherman
California
What are some things that are turn ons to you regarding strippers besides the obvious? (nice face, nice ass, nice tits etc).

•With me I'm really turned on with a stripper that delivers a great stageshow.

•A stripper that works out hard in the gym and takes care of her body is a big turn on for me. (My CF doesn't drink and works out 5 days a week)

•Good customer service is another big turn on for me. (if the song is halfway through, waiting for the next song to do the lapdance etc)

13 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Great GFE
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes GFE is definitely a big turn on for me as well.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    A fit body and gfe. I had one stripper who's body was so in shape I enjoyed feeling up her abs as much as I enjoyed her tits and ass.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    everything said so far but their outfit can really grab the eyes, sometimes every dancer basically has the same outfit but if one has an outfit I really like I don't care so much how hot they are. There is one dancer that wears knee pads for her stage show, boy shorts and something like a sports bra when on stage and its crazy hot since it kinda looks like something a girl next door might wear while working out.

Another dancer likes to dance in a summer dress from time to time that is crazy hot.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes I loooove hot outfits.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    No tattoos. Even if a girl is only marginal looking, if she is tattoo free I will spend some money on her.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Good personality and easy to talk to.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    A lady with hemorrhoids or a pussy you can smell while chatting her up at the bar. Yummy.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    meursault

i don't like tats either.....but as long as she doesn't have A LOT of tats (meaning excessive) i'm ok with it.

but the one thing that instantly turns me off is when a woman has lots of tats----i hate that
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The first two things I notice are titties and teeth. A stripper with natural C's and perfect teeth (and a reasonably pretty face) can have her way with me.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    love those girls with a lil extra weight. usually this gives them a thicker than avg ass and tits. a small belly and a thick pussy is very intoxicating to me. I also enjoy a short stripper around 5'0-5'4
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    GFE seems to be popular but don't leave the SJG twins out, they prefer BFE! LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I like a girl with a chill, slutty personality who smokes weed and gives a genuine GFE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion