tuscl

Trump's wife or his daughter?

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:24 PM
Title says it all. If you had a choice which would you rather bed yourself with? His daughter Ivanka, or his wife (I forget her name)? I'm drooling just at the thought of either of these two sexual goddesses. Both have had children yet barely show any signs with still supple youthful bodies. I'd watch every press meeting if Trump became POTUS just in hopes to catch a glimpse of these two. I think this could be an excellent way of engaging more Americans into the political process. Right?

24 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Daughter, no brainer for me.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    How about a 3 way with both of them.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't fuck either one of them with Trump's orange dick.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If I had to choose, I'd do the old lady, his wife, but I'm up for both.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd fuck the daughter - Ivanka. I think the wife is beautiful - but her face has a harsh look.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Trump can't decide himself. This is the creepiest 2 minutes of television you'll ever see. [view link]
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I think the wife is slightly prettier. But the daughter's tits are better. A slight edge to the daughter
  • waynegame
    8 years ago
    Asked Trump, I'm sure he is an expert on fucking both women.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I am sure the Democrats here would rather go down on Hillary.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I would never want to have sex with anyone stupid or shallow enough to marry Trump. The daughter can't help who her parents are.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I can see why people wouldn't like Trump. He is a deal maker with strong opinions. The question is.... Why would anyone like Hillary Rockstar????
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd bend Hillary over and do her. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd bend Hillary over and do her. LMAO
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^ man @vincemichaels, that is the grossest thing I've ever read on this board (and I read Juice's comments). RE: the OP. Ivanka is the correct answer. I wish Trump would go back to fucking his wife and quit trying to fuck the country. Not sure why conservatives would defend him. He is basically a populist Democrat Umpa-Lumpa.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I'd bend Hillary over and do her. LMAO" Vince, she would probably prefer bending you over before having Janet Reno finish you up.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Pontiac: Who said I liked Hillary? The only thing I like about her is she isn't Trump.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Skibum says "I'm sure the democrats would rather go down on Hillary"! Lmfao and so true. To the OP, that is a difficult choice to make. I think Ivanka would be easier to have since she was never married to an old man for his wealth. I'm sick like that though and prefer cleaner sluts.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Meat72, would it matter to you that Ivanka has recently had a baby? You know what it's like down there for a while after a woman has a baby, do you not? It's like fucking a warm bowl of milk. I'm starting to lean towards his wife, and for the life of me I still forget her name. At least Trump has likely paid for hugs wife to reconstruct her vagina to make it like a virgin again, you know where they go in and reattach the hymen. Wow!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The daughter, obviously.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ MILF hasn't made you at least consider Melania?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    JimG, funny guy, but not as funny as San Jose Guy. "Warm bowl of milk"!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I would never touch anything that had previously touched the Orange Clown.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I find them both attractive - Ivanka I believe modeled when she was in her late teens - decent pic of Ivanka: [view link] But I like Melania's look better - especially when she looks dark/tanned: [view link]
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I hope you realize they both are close enough in age to be sisters. So it's not so much of mother vs. daughter but....woman vs woman? Hell their both milfs too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion