tuscl

It was bound to happen...

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 4:26 PM
The ATF > OTC > GFE > FWB and I are becoming like an old married couple, while the wyf is recently acting more like a girlfriend. Have I smashed through some kind of elusive PL barrier ? Is it time to sell Shailynn my stamp collection and take my show on the road ?

7 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    Old married couple? Well that doesn't sound good at all and is most certainly not a PL barrier I'd wish to smash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess it's up to each individual PL to determine whether an OTC relationship w/ a dancer is worth-it - all dancers nor all PLs are the same but most "relationships" w/ dancers seem to go south sooner rather than later - or maybe we just hear of the bad ones?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I don't want to argue like an old married couple with a gf, I certainly don't want to do it with someone I'm paying for sex with.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    My wife Jeanie yells at me when she wants me to take the kids swimming. She says "make sure you wear your long sleeve shirt!" Nag, nag, nag, all because she doesn't want me to look like a boiled lobster when I go on stage. I tell her "I don't think people will mistake me for that gosh awful bug meat!" Because that's really what lobster and crab is. They're bugs that swim in the ocean. Why would anyone eat that? Oh well I guess when raising 5 kids you and your wife become that old maid relationship. I don't have time to create an old maid relationship with strippers. They jump on me and within one song I'm done, not because I'm exhausted, but mostly because in hungry.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Who wants to be an old married couple?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Just my opinion - but it seems that it's time to move on (to another stripper).
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    She's a FWB and you're like an old married couple? Man, the greatest thing about FWB is how hard it is to get stale. Dang!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion